So...

I read every comment I get. Every single one and I'm aware that you're all struggling real bad. It hurts to see this happen to you all.

When I was writing this story I was about 11 or so years old. I was in a dark place. I had turned to self-harm and isolation as an escape from my thoughts when I published this I had forgotten about a lot of the lines I had written.
So selfless she lied so people wouldn't worry about her.
No. Do not ever say that please. It's not selfish or wrong to ask for help. I've read all of your comments and they make me so happy to see you all joking and having fun you make things in my life happier. I see the comments and DMs I see the ship names I see so much!
I don't want to see you leave. If you dislike my story or have criticisms that's okay. I don't care. If you're reading this to make fun of it - go ahead!
Just please keep yourself safe. In my dark time I nearly lost everything. I nearly lost myself. I don't want to see someone else go through that dark horrible time and if you go through it please remember you're not alone.
I'm here. I'm here and I love you so much. I love the weird comments I love the OC design fuck I even love the repetitive comments. I love it because it's you. You've come here to read my story and I love you for that.
I love you. I love you so much.
Here's my list to keep on living:
-Sunrises/sunsets
-Aizawa
-Stuffed animals that squish
-The sound cats make when you surprise them
-Books to read
-Rainbows!!!
-Things to laugh at
-Things to cry for

And so many more things. The world is so beautiful, I promise. Just stay with me a little longer, let's enjoy the sunrise.