; fifteen .

November 25th, 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
..$ Yare $..
𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓, 𝖓𝖍

the funeral was filled with sniffs and cries as lashae's favorite song played lowly in the background.

everyone was dressed in lashae's favorite color, pink. everyone was dressed appropriately and if they weren't they were turned around.

she had this beautiful casket custom made with diamonds all around it. pink flowers were everywhere, every seat, every suite, every dress, and in the aisles.

i watched as all of her family that she never knew walk in. of course i didn't know who she talked to and didn't personally because she was a friendly person so everybody was allowed.

yasmine and the others stood beside me greeting the family members, teachers, and school mates.

chauncey, kyer, and mahki killed off her the mother the same night. i didn't feel bad at all she deserved everything they tortured her with.

yasmine was taking this in slowly but surely and all we could do was be there for eachother.

eventually everybody was seated and we walked on the stage getting ready to do our speeches.

i walked to the mic putting my shades on so no one could see me cry and chauncey walked behind me for comfort.

"today we all are here for my beautiful bestfriend lashae marie jones. i would like to start off with everybody knowing that me and lashae had just met this summer when i first moved here. i became close with her instantly and i love her as a sister. lashae knew everybody and everybody knew lashae. she was always greeting you with a smile filled with joy. little did anyone know, she was suffering deeply. i always questioned what i would do without one of my close friends and now i can tell you. i'm living for her. everyone loved lashae because she was the fun, entertaining friend. no one is to be blamed for her death but the devil himself. she let him take over and i apologize on my end for not doing more that night of november 19th, twenty eighteen. may she live on in everyone's hearts. bless. " i sniffed every now and then as the cries in the crowds got louder.

it was now time for yasmine to go.

"y'all my bestfriend is really gone. she wasn't just my bestfriend. she was my soul mate, my sister, my other mother. lashae loved everybody as you can see. this is why you all are here today because most of you loved her back. i don't know how i'm gonna continue without you babygirl. this one really did it for me..." she continued with her speech and then the boys did theirs and anyone else who wanted to speak.

we all sat down on the front row hearing the pastor preach and the singers sing. juju also did a tiny speech that made everybody giggle because it was so adorable. poor ju, she doesn't have anyone but us. it's our turn to take care of her and do whatever it takes to protect her with our life's.

-------------------

that evening ...