TWENTY-SIX

"Baby you need to wake up" I said. She looked at me then flipped back over and went to sleep. I then threw my pillow at her and she just went under the covers. "You know the fuck what?" I mumbled.

I went under the blanket and took off her pants then I started rubbing her through her panties. She instantly shot right up.

"Dave, what are you doing?" She moaned I acted like I was taking her panties off letting her think I was finna eat her out then I left from under the blanket.

"What the fuck?" She yelled obviously pissed. "You need to wake yo ass up." I said sitting next to her. "Man fuck you." She mumbled and stomped into the bathroom. I laughed and went downstairs.

Cherish and Kairi must not have made up yet since they were still mugging each other. "Wheres Karin?" Her mother, Nyasia asked. "Bathroom." I said and she nodded. "Sup girls." They mumbled a hey and kept eating.

I went to the living room and sat down minutes later Karin came downstairs. She stomped into the kitchen clearly still pissed off and I smirked.

"Morning baby." Her mother greeted her. She waved and went into the kitchen. I followed after her hugging her from behind.

"Move David." She mumbled and I was shocked. This bitch done used my actual name. "What happened to Dave or baby?" I asked coming out of my shock.

"I said to fucking move." She said louder and I moved away from her. I wanted to laugh hard as fucl because she mad because she thought she was finna get eaten out.

"Stop laughing at me bitch!" She punched me in my stomach. "Ay what the fuck I say about hitting me?" I said and she scoffed while making oatmeal.

"Boy fuck you. Like you gon do some shit." She said and turned her around to face me. "Chill out aight. It ain't even that fuckin serious." I said getting pissed and she just pushed me.

"Leave me alone." She mumbled and left with her oatmeal. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

"Ny yo daughter got an attitude problem." I said she chuckled. "Get used to it baby. Shes probably just on her period." I nodded takin that into consideration.

-

-

-

I went to use the bathroom when I heard someone throwing up. I pushed open the door and saw it was Karin I held back her hair as she finished. She sat on the floor and looked up at me with a mug on her face.

She stood up and brushed her teeth and left out the bathroom. "Karin you good?" I asked her walking to our room.

"I'm fine." I said and she put her shoes on. "Where you goin?" I asked her. "I'm takin out your mom and mines." She grabbed her keys and moments later the door shut.

Karin

"Baby girl what find of concealer are you using?" Chanel asked me and I scrunched up my face. We were currently at the food court waiting for my mom to leave Bath and Body Works.

"I'm not wearing makeup today." I said. My outfit for today was actually pretty simple.

Liked by Famous_

Liked by Famous_.paris and 13,890 others.
KarinJinsui: ya ex could neva 💯
View all 2,789 comments
daveeast: fax my ex could never beat you
Famous_.paris: @daveeast perioddd

Millie_Mill: she ain't got shit tf

"Oh you just glowing up." She said shrugging and I devoured my cinnamon pretzel. "Hey yall I'm back." My mom came back with what looked like 101 fuckin shopping bags.

"What you do buy the whole store?" I joked and she laughed. "Of course not." My mom and Chanel started talking and I ignored them and ate my food and bought some more.

"Ok let's go." We then left and I was munching on some chips in the backseat like a little ass kid. When I finally got home Dave was sleepin on the couch and I went to the kitchen.

Ion know why but I'm hungry as fuck. I ate some oatmeal, had two bowls of cereal and then I had five chocolate chip cookies and I had three smoothies. One chocolate, one strawberry and one vanilla since I couldn't decide on which one.

Then I went upstairs and went to sleep.