six

☾☾☾☾

☾☾☾☾

Chapter six

Olivia was fighting for her consciousness as she tried to open her eyes. This was, what? The third time she's passed out in a short matter of days. She was sick of always being unconscious and in a vulnerable state that she had no control over.

Her hazel eyes forced themselves open as blinding lights invaded her vision, making her surroundings all white. She felt like she was being moved, but she was sitting? Her eyelids were heavy like a large weight was weighing them down, everytime she blinked a new weight was added.

Slowly her vision began to come into focus. The once blurred shapes around her, formed into people and objects. She came to the conclusion that she was being pushed in a wheelchair by three guys. One older dude that she didn't recognize, a brown haired boy that was sorta pale and tall with moles scattered around his sharp jawline, and then the guy that looked somewhat familiar to her but couldn't place it at the moment.

Her limbs were turned to lead when she tried to move any of her arms and legs to make a break for it. Most of her memory was fuzzy, but she could vaguely remember being drugged and the whole situation with Kali, but anything after that was smushed together.

She groaned as her head throbbed with a headache that was probably an effect of whatever powerful drug she was given.

"Uh, guys."A voice rang through her sensitive ears, creating a soft ringing noise that bounced throughout her head. "I think she's waking up"

The pale brown haired kid looked down at Olivia, who was squinting at him to make out his facial features, and panicked further.

Scott looked at the brunette who was struggling to keep awake. He honestly hoped she would've been out longer for them to at least get out of the hospital and somewhere safer, but things never seem to go accordingly for them. "Listen, we aren't going to hurt you. We just need to get you out of here before Kali wakes back up." he started, glancing at the other two boys for some help.

The girl attempted to sit up, but failed miserably as every single bone in her body ached--even when she breathed. "Where are you taking me?" Olivia groaned out like an eight year old not wanting to wake up for school.

"Shut up and go back to sleep," The older boy snapped.

Olivia shot him daggers, "Well m-maybe I don't wanna..." She sassily slurred in response.

Derek looked back at her with raised eyebrows, "You know what–"

Stiles quickly intervened before the sourwolf lost his short temper, "Derek, calm down. She's clearly hooked up on a lot of drugs at the moment."

In response Derek just shortly rolled his eyes and continued walking at a fast pace.

Olivia was so out of it that she swore she only closed her eyes for a minute, but when she opened them again, she was next to a blue rusty jeep which reeked of gasoline and some weird odor that definitely was toxic.