Chapter 24

«Eric's POV»

"where are we? Eric I have been wearing this blindfold since we left the house and in all honesty it is very itchy, not that I am complaining." she added quickly at the end making me laugh.

"Just a few more steps Love." I said as I pushed her gently forward, "Here we are." I told her whilst taking the blindfold off. She stared at the jet in awe as I had my arms wrapped around her, "Do you like it?" as my lips grazed her neck.

She turned around and put her arms around my neck and I asked, "I am incredibly excited and curious to know where we going but isn't this trip a bit too expensive for a first date. I honestly thought we were just going to go to the movies,but I am all up for an adventure" she babbled, " I mean did you have to rent it or is it yours?"

"No Love, it's mine." I say laughing.

"Now come on, let's go." I said holding her hand as we entered the white leather interior with a black glass table in the center that had a vase with white roses in it.

"This is incredible." she said looking around, "where are we going?" she asked a few minutes later, after she took her seat beside me next to the window.

"Now if I told you it wouldn't be much of a surprise, now would it?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Of course it wouldn't."She said in a irritable voice. I chuckled at her impatience.

" Just be patient Love. I know you will love it. "I said to her as I rested my head on her shoulder, and she on my head.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

I woke up to a shrieking Violet, who was practically jumping up and down in excitement as she stared out the window from her seat.

" Eric! " she said as she turned towards me, " We are in Paris!"she said pointing at the eiffel tower which was now visible," thank you so much." with that she leaned towards me and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

«Violet's POV»

We entered the hotel which was incredibly beautiful. The room had a lovely white and grey theme and with a balcony infront of the bed which was in the middle of the room."

" I am going to fetch my suite from a tailor near by "said Eric

" You have some many packed already. " I said laughing

" Yes well none I bought in Paris." he said as he was leaving," Oh and before I forget I bought as dress for you it in my suitecase, see you in a while Love."

Love...

I swear every time he says that, better yet is just around me, I feel butterfly in my stomach.

It was already time to get ready when I pulled out the white box from his bag. I opened the box and found a note under the the black paper hiding the dress.

Dear, violet

I hope you like the dress. I was passing a shop when I saw it on display and I knew it would look gorgeous on you.

Love, Eric.

"Awe, you are so sweet." I said after reading the letter I then picked up the dress from underneath the paper, "Oh wow." it was a knee-high body fitting velvet dress with off the shoulder long sleeve. It was completely gorgeous.