Festival

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

On the morning, I got an early headstart and left to start setting up. I was busy cooking the items that were hard and took a long time. I had a magic refrigerator for items that needed chilling. That was cool. I also had sweets of all sorts. A bit of flowers decorated my store. Once it was the late afternoon, the stores opened.

Even if my presence was nonexistent. My food brought in a lot of customers and I singlehandedly cooked them all their meals as they marveled at how good it tasted. The first few hours there were an insane amount of people. Some were rowdy but it was a great experience. I learnt a lot.

Eventually, the amount of customers died down to a much more suitable amount which was three to four at a time unlike the eight to nine I had earlier. I was finishing up some Takoyaki and served it when I saw Nozel sitting down. He seemed a bit irritated from all the noise. The other customers were satisfied and dug in happily when I served them.

"Hello, welcome, what can I get for you?"

"How about some roasted duck-wait (M/N)?"

"Yes, at your service your royalty"

"Don't call me that, yes that would be all, thank you"

I took out the item before preparing it. I made the stuffing the day before. It was one of the items that had to be somewhat prepared beforehand. I used my fire to burn it equally throughout before serving it to Nozel. His eyes widened as he took a bite. He remained silent before he nodded.

"Oi Ghost Maid! Serve me some stuff on the house!"

"Captain..you can't-"

"I will throw you in the pond"

"Fine"

Quickly, I took the beef broth after I cooked the noodles. I put a boiled egg and extra meat before serving him. Nozel just stared in amazement as I kept serving more customers quickly. Yami was well behaved for once well as well behave he could be when making fun of Nozel until Nozel retorted that Yami seemed to be threaten to throw me in the pond a lot. He had seen the incident in the pond.

"I see it's quite lively here"

"William, hello how can I help you?" I said excitedly as I offered him the menu. He simply smiled and told me his menu item. I started preparing the icecream and the caramel pieces. I felt like William would prefer the decorative piece in the shape of the bird so I did that. He looked pleased when I served him, he had a soft smile.

"Birds are my favourite"

"Really? I feel like that's fitting, you seem like someone who loves animals and I feel like they love you too."

"Thank you"

I started serving more customers as the three ate in silence. Yami was eating really fast which made Nozel look over at him in disgust. Nozel left the money on the table after he finished eating, thanking me. Yami left afterwards too while William sat there peacefully. It quieted down which was nice. William was just really soft. We chatted about his love for animals and how our magic was kind of similar on the nature side. He left soon after.

Funny enough, I saw a man with a hood sitting down but I didn't hesitate to serve him. He seemed quite sluggish in his movements almost as if he was lazy. I sensed his mana by concentrating solely on him. It was Liar. I felt bad knowing he was an elf and probably just wanted food that was different from at his base. Sensing no evil intent, I trusted my intuition and gave him his food, roast duck. He thanked me as he dug in.

"So what are you doing here Liar?"

"Cutie found me out so soon? That sucks..."

"As long as you don't hurt me or anyone here, I can tell you don't have any evil intentions. I get that sometimes we just want to see a festival..."