Heal

"It hasn't grown much," Kuiil says looking at the child. "I think it might be a Strand-cast," Din says as we sit around. "I don't think it was engineered," Kuiil says shaking his head at the child who raises its tiny arm to him. "I've worked in the gene farms, this one looks evolved. Too ugly." I gasp patting th child's head. "Don't listen to him."

"This one, on the other hand, looks like she was farmed in the Cytocaves of Nora," Kuiil says gesturing to our special guest. "This is Cara Dune," Din introduces her, she was a shock trooper."

"You were a Dropper?" Kuiil asks, pointing at the tattoo on her arm. "Did you serve?" Cara asks in confusion. "Oh, boy."

"On the other side, I'm afraid, but I'm proud to say that I paid out my clan's debt. I serve no one but myself." I clap for him as both Cara and Din both stand up, pointing their blasters at a tall droid entering the room. Din grabs my arm, pulling me behind him. "Stay behind me."

The droid walks closer, "Would anyone care for some tea?" I peek my head out from behind Mando, notching my brows together in complete confusion. "What the fuck?"

"Please lower your blasters!" Kuiil raises his hand in an attempt to explain. "he will not harm you." "That thing is programmed to kill Aria and the baby," Din argues holding me behind him.

Kuiil shakes his head, "Not anymore." The droid sets the tray down on the table in front of us as we settle back down. The droid pushes a cup my way adding two sugars, "Just the way Dooku prefers." I tilt my head starting at the droid. "What did you say?" It stares at me then replying, "Just the way Ms. Solo prefers." I gaze down at my cup in submission. I look up at Din with a shrug as I bring the rim to my lips, but he pushes my arms down.

As Din talks with Kuiil near the Blurrgs I sit in the melting sunlight with Cara. "You two have stayed pretty close." She smirks at me sipping her tea. I look at her with a smirk. "We enjoy each other's company. Plus I couldn't leave this little guy." She nods looking off into the sandy hills. "Say if this goes to plan, and we win. What do you plan to do?" I gaze after Din in the setting sun. I couldn't leave him, but I couldn't just forget about my debt to Han. "Aria?" I shake my head focusing, "I would find a way to pay my brother back for everything he has done for me. Then if he would have me, I'd like to stay with Mando." "Make sure to invite me to the wedding." I giggle playing with the child's tiny hands.

~

Din and Cara sit across from each other in a heated arm-wrestling match. "I've got you, Mando." Cara groans pulling at his arm. "Seriously?" He scoffs. "Come on, that is such a light grip. You're almost shaking. Afraid you're gonna lose in front of your girl?"

I laugh throwing my hands over my face. As Din's arm lowes every so slightly I stand up cheering at Cara's side. "Come on! You got this Cara!"

"I thought you were on my side, Aria!" Din groans fighting for his strength. "Oh yeah... Go Mando!" I cheer switching to his side.

Mando's arm lowers another inch and Cara's actions halt. Including her breathing. Cara gasps for breath, and she reaches for her throat. I jump to her side trying to find out what's wrong. I turn around to speak to Din, but he's got the child in his arms and is scolding him. "Hey, no, no, no,"

I notice his little arm stuck out towards Cara and realize his using the force to choak her. "She's a friend. Cara is my friend!" The child pouts whimpers at his tone. "How curious," Kuiil hums, as he stares at the kid. "Curious? He almost killed me!" Cara shouts staring at everyone in disbelief.

"The story that you told me about the Mudhorn makes sense now. What did you say this was Aria?" Kuiil asks me. I lock eyes with the child feeling the overwhelming amount of power. "He's force sensitive like me, but much, much stronger."