You sleep over at your parents house with Savannah!!!

Request for Hannahanna21 hardywoman99 AmberBatterton
nailsnailsnails

You and Savannah have amazing night and you end up staying over with her at your parents house, you know Angel and EZ will be alright at Angel's house after their pops leave, you two fall asleep on the couches in the Living-room while watching some game show, as Angel and EZ come over after pops leaves as angel sees you both a sleep on the couches as he lets EZ know he can crash on the couch at your guys place for the night you two are completely out in there, he will text you in the morning and you all can meet you at the diner for breakfast. You changed early and your in some PJs that was upstairs in your closet in your old room,

You are completely a sleep on the couch when the baby starts to move around and you wake up and go into the kitchen and grab you some water from the sink, as you grab your phone and text Angel And let him know your staying at your parents house wi...

You are completely a sleep on the couch when the baby starts to move around and you wake up and go into the kitchen and grab you some water from the sink, as you grab your phone and text Angel And let him know your staying at your parents house with Savannah as he sends you a message letting you know he knows him and EZ stop by and saw you and Savannah asleep on the couches, EZ is sleeping on your guys couch tonight and to meet them tomorrow morning at the diner for breakfast. As you call him and let him know the baby is moving around alot, as he smiles in the phone and says "that he loves you both very much and to go back to sleep you both need it and he will see you in the morning at the diner for breakfast" as you giggle and tell him "you love him and goodnight" as he comes back and says "I love you both and goodnight" as you two hang up and you go back to the couch and lay down not to long after you fall asleep.

The next morning you are up in the shower getting ready for breakfast in town with Savannah, Angel and EZ, you are happy you left some clothes over here and ones that actually still fits you, you finish your shower and go into your old room and seat down on the chair that is in there now and starts to get ready, you get ready then go to brush your hair and then do some make-up,

Leggings and tights have become your friend since you found out your where expecting you know you will get into other stuff down the road but right now your fine with leggings and tights.

You finish up in your old bathroom then go downstairs to see Savannah is already dress and you two head out to your car to meet Angel and EZ at the diner for breakfast, you two drive into town and go straight to the diner, Angel and EZ are already there in EZ car, Savannah is going back with EZ and as you and Angel are going to the hospital to get your blood pressure checked you have high blood pressure normally and how that your pregnant you got to keep a check on it so three times a week you are at the hospital getting it checked out plus they are giving you your blood pressure medication when you leave, so today is the three day this week and tomorrow it's the start of the weekend and Angel is taking you on a trip to the beach house he rented this weekend. He wants you to relax this weekend he has took care of everything, he will stop and get food to cook this weekend.

As you all seat down and get breakfast together, a couple hours later you and Angel head to the hospital to get your blood pressure checked and your blood pressure medication for the weekend, you will be back Monday afternoon for the next check up with your medication, he can't believe tomorrow afternoon you two will be heading to the beach, he knows you love the beach and he wants you to have a good time there before the baby comes, you two will learn the gender to your guys baby in just under three months time, you hope it's a girl so you two can name her after Angel and EZ's late mother, the next one can be a boy and name him after Jackson, Jaxon for short.

The doctor thinks this weekend gateway is a amazing opportunity for you two relax and let someone else take care of you and the baby in your belly, after you two get checked out and then you two head back to your guys house to make sure everything is packed for this weekend, as he wraps his arm around you as you two make it out of the hospital, and to your car as he smiles at you and helps you in the car and then he drives you home, for the night. In a few weeks time he has a boxing match against Gilly, it's all for fun, he wants you there to watch him vs Gilly it's something he likes to do with the members of the MC and he wants you and your guys baby to be close to the MC for protective and since you are his lady and baby momma and eventually you will be his wife you and the baby need protective Because the mc has has some enemies and it's better for you two to become protective by the MC, you have agreed to be there, Savannah and EZ are also going to be there too as you two get home and he helps you out and you two go inside the house, he is going to let you lay down on the couch while he goes and calls some dinner in for tonight then you two will go to your guys room and pack for this weekend, he is going to call in a pizza, half meat lovers and half veggies. He can't believe you are three months pregnant and in two months time you two will learn the gender of your guys first baby. He doesn't care what it is as long as it's healthy. Boy or girl as long as it has 10 fingers and toes, a beautiful smile like it's mother.

To be continued in a few days!!!!