5.9

There wasn't much going on, at least not that Narisa Zeno thought so. One month passed by, Tendou Yagami's love meter didn't rise by much, now it was only at 36%, much slower compared to all the other worlds before. But Narisa Zeno didn't mind that though, he actually liked getting closer to him, even if it was slower.

Plus, he was getting to see the new changes to Tendou Yagami, and it made him happy nonetheless.

Like what was expected, the other gangs continued to pester Tsukki Ren, and Narisa Zeno let them do so. He didn't do anything and let them run wild for the time being while also keeping track of the person who was going after him. He had been carefully keeping track of his movement, and Narisa Zeno could also feel an extra presence at times.

The only thing that was different was that Fei Shang had been busy for a while and hadn't been able to report anything back to him. Fei Shang had told Narisa Zeno ahead of time that he would be busy for a while and Narisa Zeno just let it by because he knew that Fei Shang was dealing with things from the other world.

As Narisa Zeno stared at his phone, a voice called out to him.

"Zeno."

Narisa Zeno looked up to see Tendou Yagami walking towards him holding a tray of food and snacks. He also learnt something new. Tendou Yagami really liked to eat, he also really liked snacks in generally and his favorite drink was boba tea, a type of tea with chewable black pearls in it.

Narisa Zeno put his phone back into his pocket as Tendou Yagami sat opposite of him.

"Hey, did you eat breakfast today? You're eating more than normal." Narisa Zeno mentioned as he eyed the mountain of food on Tendou Yagami's tray and compared it to the small meager food on his own.

Tendou Yagami ate a spoonful of rice, his chopsticks picking up a stewed piece of beef as he said, "Yeah, but I've been moving a lot today so I'm replenishing my energy. Speaking of, you need to eat more. I don't understand how you can eat that much when you're the same height as me. It makes me wonder where all my food goes."

Narisa Zeno couldn't help but crack a smile at that. Their relationship was much closer now, and even though Tendou Yagami hadn't said anything about his confession, that didn't make anything awkward. In fact, Narisa Zeno understood that Tendou Yagami was giving it more time to get closer to each other.

"That's fine, a lot of people want the ability to eat without getting fat. You only seem to get more muscles the more you eat, plus, you burn it all off when we have our physical class." Narisa Zeno added, watching as Tendou Yagami quickly finished the rest of his rice and stew before opening an egg sandwich and took a bite from it.

Just then a loud sound echoed from the cafeteria, the two both turned to look at they're the noise came from, both their eyes darkening. One was mad because he was interrupted while talking to his hubby, the other was mad because his lunch got interrupted.

Narisa Zeno turned to see a man covered in food, his jacket stained from the food that was on his tray. The man rolled his eyes as he swept off the food particles on his jacket and looked at the man who had bumped into him.

Narisa Zeno didn't hear what was being said but he could tell the two had begun an argument.

He focused his attention back on Tendou Yagami whom had now begun eating his second sandwich. Tendou Yagami merely looked once before his attention switched back to his food.