Chapter 22: Don't leave me

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Don't leave me
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

You wake up with a slight pain in the head when you realize you're in a very dark place as if locked in a basement, a huge one but it's empty. Eyes scanning for a while, you get up curiously when you hear echos from familiar voices.

"Because of you!"
"You're a disgrace!"
"Y/n, I'll have to leave you, don't worry much about mummy and don't miss mummy too much either because mummy wouldn't feel the same."
"Y/n do you want to see me happy? Then get out of my face."

Your heartaches and you feel like suffocating. Sweats running down your face you smash both of your hands against your ears, not being able to tolerate anymore, you start sprinting to the unknown and each time you stop and can't hear the voices anymore... you look around finding yourself in the same exact place from before and the voices suddenly begin to echo all over again. It's like a cycle that you continue to run again, faster this time when your eyes finally flicker open to broad daylight.

You were dreaming.

*

You rapidly sit up and wince immediately at some pain from the back of your head.

You just had the worst nightmare ever. And finally, you somehow managed to wake up.
You sweat profusely. You wonder whether this was a dream or an actual incident. You take some time to look where you are, eyes scanning your surroundings while you're breathing heavy. Your heart's pounding with all that adrenaline rush. You want to pacify yourself with a glass of water, but all this just has left you weak and trembling.

"J-Jin?"

You look at your surroundings again to realise you somehow ended up in Taehyung's bedroom, on Taehyung's bed. Again.

Your head just hurts so so bad and it's funny how this isn't the first time you woke up with a massive headache in your neighbour's bed. Note the sarcastic tone here.

Your head is in a mess right now but not in that much of a terrible state to forget this unbelievably handsome manager of Taehyung, Jin.

"Hey! Are you okay?" You're shocked at how worried Jin actually sounds right now. "How's your head?" he sits in front of you, causing you to sit up properly with folded legs.

"Y-yeah," You whisper as you still feel dizzy but heart starting to calm down at the older man's soothing voice. "My head."

You find it difficult to speak right now and Jin's dashing face isn't very helpful either as you even struggled to get words out of your mouth when you first met him.

You hesitantly look to meet Jin's gaze at you... it's narrowed. It's dark. It's different. You can't exactly figure out why this soft gaze just suddenly turned into an intense glare. Before you could investigate further on his look, the owner of the room presents himself.

You blankly yet tiredly, twirl your head to get a view of Taehyung when within a second all of last night's memory flashes before your eyes.

Your body immediately starts to boil under the thick duvet, sweating more than before. You are way too guilty to face him.

"Why you red?"

"Huh." You snap expressionlessly and worriedly, causing both men's attention onto you.
"Oh... I, I had a nightmare."

Jin nods his head understandingly while Taehyung's soft eyes are fixed at you. While gazing at each other, your eyes scream, I'm sorry Taehyung I'm sorry. He comes forward towards you with a glass of water and a bowl of porridge.