Chapter 23: Feeling feelings

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Feeling Feelings
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

It's been five days since the last time you saw Kim Taehyung. An image of earlier in the morning flashes in your head of men in black packing Taehyung's belongings and driving away. The fact that your heart was itching as you witnessed that, does nothing but make you start fearing that you have indeed started to grow feelings for this patient of yours.

You sit there, not doing anything but just pouting at the feelings of your emptiness. You just feel so empty. On top of that, your period just had to start today. Your mother nature's gift seriously just had to present itself in the middle of a session because obviously the universe loves you, right?

Lightly holding in the little whimpers inside your mouth, just in case the men at the reception decide to walk in anytime, you continue to lose yourself in the thoughts of your ex-patient.

In no time, a flashback of Taehyung's kisses on your neck sparkles in your memory. 
Wait.
His continuous kisses on your neck and his arm gripping around your small waist.
Wait no, Y/n! That's not supposed to be what you're missing what the heck?! Taehyung's horny-ness shall not get to you!

You shake your head, trying to shift your thoughts away from Kim Taehyung now. Nevertheless, before you could distract yourself using your own will, without any warning, a sharp pain emerges inside your stomach, causing you to automatically moan.
"Aah!"

You embrace your stomach tightly using both of your arms and simultaneously, getting up from your spinning chair and heading for the sofa to lay down.

Just when you're close enough to the hand of the sofa, something inside your tummy twists excruciatingly, leading you to instantly drop on your knees. You can't. 
"Owh!"

Just when you're busy groaning at your agony, the door slams open and your head running footsteps towards you and in a split second, an arm is placed beneath your underarms while the other beneath your knees until you're put on the sofa carefully. 

"Doctor," the innocent teenager stutters. "I know you told me to stay away from your office but you seemed like you desperately needed help I- are you okay??"

Woah, when did he get to work again? You completely forgot about the work experience guy.

"It's okay," You pant, "Where's Hoseok?!"

"He's in the toilet, he said he needed to pee," Jungkook panics. "Is there anything I can do to to help?"

"Yeah you know just sit here and have a chat- BRING ME PAINKILLERS!" You almost begin to sound like one of those angry pregnant women.

"R-right!" Jungkook almost has a heart attack witnessing you like this, he doesn't wait before he runs out of your office for about four seconds before he shows up empty-handed.
"I-I don't really know where they are-"

"In my cupboard." You speak coldly and Jungkook nods before sprinting to your desk and messing up, basically everything in your drawers.

"Here!" Jungkook pants in fear as he hands you the whole packet.

Even though you're too busy suffering in your bellyache, you still manage to catch a worried undergraduate, doing his best to calm you down.

His eyes that resembles a cute bunny, his ebony, soft-looking hair that now looks a little wet due to sweat. His worried face that only holds innocence and anxiousness, leaving you mutter under your breath, reminding you of your old self, during school time. Although you were never this strong, this guy really must work out, you think as you eye his popping veins.