Chapter 13

"Kion." Kion turned his head toward the animal that called his name. Standing in front of him was his older sister Kiara. She ran forward to him and nuzzled her head into his neck. Kion went a bit stiff, it was awkward when they had to 'pretend' to love each other as siblings when he knew she hated his guts.

"Welcome home." Kion mentally rolled his eyes in his head (does that even make sense?)

You mean, Welcome to hell.

"Kion!" Kion turned his head to see the other animal that called his name. It was Vitani, her face was a bit flushed, most likely from running. Behind her were her Lion Guard. Vitani smiled at Kion.

"Your dad wants to see you later, but can you please help us with the guard until then? It would be nice to learn tips from the expert." Kion smiled at that and joked.

"Expert? When did I become that?" He then nodded his head and headed toward her, signaling that he would like to help them.

-Time Skip-

Kion enjoyed his time helping Vitani and her guard, he did find it a bit weird that her checks were a tiny bit pink, but brushed that thought away. As he walked up the stairs to Pride Rock he heard his name be called once again.

"King Kion!"

King? That must mean that it's from the The Tree of Life? A small bird landed in front of his paws and breathlessly explained that Rani needed him at the tree of life.

"Uh, dad, I'm sorry, but I have to go." Simba sighed

"It's okay son, It can wait a little longer."

Sorry. It's pretty rushed isn't it. I just really wanted a chapter in so that, it wouldn't be, you know. I'm so tierd T^T. I don't even know what I'm typing XD. Well hope you had a good day and Thanks for 6.23k reads and 89 votes! It means a lot to me.

-Meloetta867