41

Taehyung freezes his actions while Jungkook himself blushes bright red at the fact he already came from such minimal action.

"You..." the omega pauses. "Came?"

"Uh yes?" The alpha mutters. Embarrassed by his actions. How could he loose control like that?

The elder smiles brightly. "I'm so flattered!" He leans down kissing the alpha, not teasing him for it but instead thank him. Which comes as a welcome surprise to the younger, he had expected to he laughed at.

Kissing back he can't help but smile, Taehyung really is perfect for him. Somehow the shorter— most of the time— knows how to he in charge but not make him feel like too much of an omega.

"You wanna try again in a few minutes?" The omega asks with a bright smile. Not a single trace of the stern and dominant persona he had in sight.

"I-I'd love to." He stutters shyly only to cough. "I mean, yeah sure."

Taehyung tilts his head a little. "It's okay Kookie, you don't have to be the big bad alpha around me. Just be my Kookie, like we used to be."

Jungkook frowns. "What do you mean?"

"You're not like any other alpha Jungkook and that's okay." The elder says, softly pecking his lips. "You're my Kookie."

Blinking a couple of times he thinks the shorter's words over. Not like the other alpha's? Because he got spanked? Because he's never ever used his alpha voice? Because he allows Taehyung to dominate him? Besides those question he knows Taehyung is right about one thing, he really is the omega's 'Kookie' as the elder had put it.

He always was Taehyung's right hand, never the leader. The elder was the trouble maker and whenever things got scary the omega would take the blame and responsibility.

Before all these labels they had dreams of growing up together as strong alpha's but their dynamics were alpha, omega. Taehyung was strong, independent, dominant and everything an alpha was.

But Jungkook? If you truly look at Jungkook he didn't have any alpha traits to begin with. He was small, rather shy and introverted. The only reason he and Taehyung were friends was because their parents knew each other. Jungkook was rather obedient by nature and always had his best friend around to protect him. Whenever they'd get in trouble Taehyung could only make him come along with the promise of protection.

But they were kids, they were dreaming about becoming alpha's and only now when they know how the dynamics work they know that Taehyung should've been an alpha and he himself, should've been an omega.

It was only Taehyung's attitude that he lifted himself up on. Gaining confidence and growing stronger as a person.

Taehyung made him an alpha.

"I-I-" He cuts himself off. Scrambling away from Taehyung with wide eyes. That's why their mates, no one else but Jungkook could submit to Taehyung the way the omega wants him to.

Jungkook might be an alpha, but he's still Taehyung's omega.