-9- Dreams

This is dedicated to @natquattz

Enjoy!

__________________________

Just another day in the Glade where I was just resting by the homestead, being tired and all that.

I decided to lie down on my hammock, and just stare at the ceiling. It was all so soothing, and relaxing. I slowly closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

*

I was on a bed with Newt? And we were all wearing white, all cuddled up on one bed.

He whispered sweet things to me like 'You look so beautiful, and sweet' but I knew that it wasn't true.

"I love you" He whispered and I was shocked when he said those three words.

"I love you too Newt" I was more surprised as I said this to Newt.

We were together before the Maze.

~

"It's time" One guy in a lab coat said, and I was sweating, and crying.

"No! Please don't take him away from me" I pleaded to the guy that took Newt who wore his Glader suit.

"Let me go, you fucking bastards" Newt shouted, and I was crying even more.

He elbowed the guy on the torso, and punched the guy on the face and ran to me, and I hugged him, with tears pouring down my cheek.

"Please don't leave me" I said, and he kept shh-ing me.

"I won't love, I promise" He said, and the guy stood up again, and he took Newt and we were holding hands, but another guard held me, but we didn't let go, until 2 more guards, each for one of us, tried to let us go, and they succeeded.

"I love you" I screamed, and he cried, tears pouring his face making me cry as well.

"I love you too" He croaked, and I cried even more.

He was injected with the injection that had the potion where we forget every memory.

I heard him scream, and I cried even more.

I screamed and bashed the whole place.

Chancellor Ava Paige came to me, and rubbed my back, and I glared at her.

"WICKED is good" She said, and I was burning red.

"No, fuck you, you took my love away and now he's trapped in there. WICKED is NO GOOD" I shouted, and left her there.

I heard the box go up, indicating that Newt was in the Box.

*

I woke up, with sweat on my forehead, panting, and breathing heavily.

I got out of my hammock, and ran towards the Deadheads, running like my life depends on it.

I stopped when I heard crying, and I walked towards where the noise was.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I asked, and I receive no reply.

I walk further, and found Newt, his back on a tree, and him hugging his knees.

Newt, it's him.

He's here. He stayed.

"Newt? Why are you crying? And why aren't you sleeping?" I asked, concerned about him.

"Oh hey Y/N, I'm sorry. I look so weak and fragile right now." He said, frustrated with himself that a girl saw him crying.

"It's ok to cry infront of me, I cry too" I said, and he smiled weakly.

"Why were you crying? instead of sleeping?" I asked, again, and he sighed.

"I couldn't sleep, I've been having these dreams" He said, and my eyes widened.

"Dreams? About what?" I asked, curious.

"About a girl, we were togther. And these guards took me away from her because I was being sent up here. Those shuck Creators will pay." He said, and I was shocked.

He didn't recognize me.

"I've been having dreams too, more like memories, that's why I ran here as well" I said, and he sighed.

"I wish I could remember her. She was my only hope. You remind me of her" He said, and my eyes widened, and he saw my expression.

"Don't tell me" He said, and I nodded.

"It's you" He whispered.

"It's you" I whispered.

He hugged me, and I hugged him back, as if we were back in the room, and we were cuddling. I started crying

"Shh. It's okay, I'm here" He said, and I could feel his tears on my shirt.

"Please don't leave me" I said, and he pulled away from the hug.

"I won't love, I promise" He said, and I smiled.

We hugged and cuddled under the tree as we fell into a deep slumber.

___________________________

a/n:

I hope you like this imagine, and I hope you fell 'in love' natquattz 😋

But I was just imagining how Newt goes up the Box, with fear written all over on his face, and how Alby looked at him when he arrived the Glade
-Danielle