22.

"Delta, do you in fact know the location of this Holocron?" Ki-Adi-Mundi asked, his hologram causing his voice to shake slightly.

"Yes of course I do." I responded, it was a stupid question I thought.

"Where is it then?" Master Windu asked.

"That's information I would rather keep to myself for now; I've had my fair share of trust issues and betrayals." I said and I could see that nobody was too happy with my decision.

"I think we should respect Delta's choice to keep the location to herself, this Holocron has already caused her enough pain and suffering." Obi-Wan added.

"What about the Star Destroyer you were being held on? Will they not try to find you again?" Ki-Adi-Mundi questioned.

Anakin, Obi-Wan and I briefly glanced at each other.
"The star destroyer is gone." Anakin bluntly said.

"Gone?" Master Yoda asked.

"Yes, Uh, we blew it up." Obi-Wan said with a proud smile.

"Oh." Master Windu bluntly said, raising his eyebrows a little.

"So what are we going to do now?" I asked, a little overwhelmed by everything.
"There's a Jedi Holocron out there, which in the wrong hands will have a disastrous outcome. How do we go about this? Where the Holocron is now, it is safe and secure and I doubt that the Separatists will find it. Do we leave it there or do we go and retrieve it ourselves and make sure the children on that list are kept safe, under security of the Jedi Order?"

"I think it's too early to make that decision right now, our main priority will be keeping you safe and protected. We don't know yet if the Separatists will come for you again." Master Windu said.

"Thank you, Master, but..." I was cut off by another voice.

"Right, Master Windu is. To recruit more younglings now, if we are to...dangerous for them, it will be." Master Yoda said.

"I agree." Obi-Wan chipped in.
"We are already on high alert for dealings with the Separatists and the Sith. The children on that list will be safer, for now, if they remain unknown. We will find them when the time is right."

"Are you to tell Chancellor Palpatine about this?" I asked, looking around the table at all the Jedi Masters, and Anakin.

"No, I don't think we will." Master Windu sighed. I didn't ask why; I sensed immediate tension as soon as I mentioned his name. Honestly, I didn't particularly like the Chancellor either, he did sentence me to death after all. However, I sensed that Anakin was more annoyed about keeping this a secret than anyone else. But I didn't think too much of it.

"That will be all for now. A decision about the location of the Holocron will be made at a later time. That concludes our meeting." Master Windu said. The holograms of the others Jedi Masters all faded away and switched off. The members of the councils who were physically present all stood up and left the meeting room, speaking amongst each other as they did.

I stood up to leave with Anakin and Obi-Wan, but was quickly stopped by Master Windu.
"Delta, a moment please."

I turned around to face him, a little nervous as to what he was going to say.

"I just wanted to see if you were alright." He said. I had been asked that question so many times already, I completely understood that people were just looking out for me and caring for me, but I didn't want to repeat myself over and over again.

"Thank you, Master, I'm okay I guess." I said with a sigh.

"I want you to know, that I can't help but feel partly responsible for what happened. As it was I who ordered for you to be bought back to Coruscant and sent you out to Takodana."