X

E'ani had just stepped out the shower, and was getting ready to dry off and lotion up when she heard a noise coming from the door

E'ani had just stepped out the shower, and was getting ready to dry off and lotion up when she heard a noise coming from the door. She turned around to face and immediately jumped, scared and clutching her chest when she saw what it was.

"Amere? W-what are you doing in here boy?! How the hell you get in here? I swear I locked my—what?" E'ani exclaimed, seeing Amere standing in her doorway, staring at her. She was wrapped up in a towel, body still dripping wet from the shower, and her curls dripping down her shoulder as well. Amere didn't respond to her question, he simply stalked toward her with intensity in his eyes.

"Drop it," his voice came out low and husky, almost determined. With those two words, E'ani felt her stomach drop, and the heat in the air became thick and heavy. "I know you heard me E'ani, drop that shit," he said again, authority dripping from his tone.

She did as he said slowly. He could see the shock written all over her face, as he watched her intently, bottom lip tucked between his teeth. Once the towel hit the ground with a silent thud, Amere raked his eyes up her naked body until he reached her eyes. He took one more step closer to her until her bare chest touched his.

"Look at me," he said. Her eyes immediately shifted up. "All this," he said moving his hand down her body slowly till he cupped a handful of her ass and squeezed it hard. "Belongs to me. You mine, you understand me?" he mumbled while hovering his lips above hers. She nodded slightly and he smacked the handful he held, making her jump.

"I ain't hea' you, love. You mine, right?"

"Yes" she whimpered. He smirked, pushing her down gently on the bed, laying her flat down. "Amere, what are you—Saint what are you doing?" she said barely above a whisper when he lifted his shirt over his head. He grabbed her calf and pulled her legs apart, licking his lips at the sight of her glistening core. He ran a finger up her slit and she shuddered upon contact.

"Mhm, wet as fuck fa' me, huh?" he spoke, hungrily licking over his lips. "You hear me talking ta' you, Yanni?"

"Yanni!" she heard, eyes snapping open. She looked around and she definitely wasn't in her bedroom. She looked across from her and there sat the very man from her dream, staring at her with a concerned look in his eye. "You good, love? You was making a whole bunch'a noise, I'an know if you was havin a bad dream—"

"I'm okay!" she said quickly, untucking her legs from under her. They sat together on the private jet, on their way to Los Angeles, California. Amere had secured his endorsement with Hulu a month ago, and was scheduled to film his commercial with them this week. He also had a photoshoot and interview with GQ Sports. This all had to be done in the next three days, because he had a game Thursday.

Safe to say, E'ani had been very busy as of late.

She got done exactly what she wanted to get done, she made Amere a hot commodity off the field, and she did it very well. His interviews, whether written or recorded, showcased the genuine person that he was, the friendly, funny, family oriented boy from Scottlandville, Louisiana.