3 ❥ after school convos

『 🪐 』

『 🪐 』

renjun crossed his arms and looked at jaemin in the eye, "and your point exactly is?"

jaemin huffed as he looked away from renjun, "i just wanted to be dramatic!"

renjun rolled his eyes, "anyways idiot, what did you get in the math test."

jaemin smirked before he leaned in, "why? what did you get?"

renjun leaned in closer as well, "a 98. what'd you get?"

jaemin leaned in closer to renjun as well, "good for you. i gotta get going." he then walked away from renjun acting like he got a lower score.

"i knew he couldn't beat me." renjun mumble to himself. he suddenly saw jaemin pull something out as he walked away.

jaemin pulled out his math test to see a 99. "did you really think you were gonna beat me?" jaemin laughed as we walked away not facing renjun.

renjun slammed his bag on the floor, "you bitch!" that was the last thing he said before going the other way stomping his feet as he was furious.

these two are never ever gonna stop bickering.

jaemin continued walking with a smirk on his face, "ah he really thought— oh i'm sorry—" jaemin had bumped into a person and was about to apologize but then he looked up.

"lee jeno?" jeno smiled as he looked at the confused boy in front of him, "who else?"

jaemin crossed his arms as he looked at jeno suspiciously, "why aren't you home yet? don't tell me your gonna do drugs— or wait! make out with someone in the locker room?"

jeno gave a glare to jaemin, "first of all, just because i wear leather jackets and i have an eyebrow slit doesn't mean i'm a bad boy. the only reason why you see me with girls is because i'm friendly plus..." jaemin waited for jeno to continue,

"i'm gay." jaemin covered his mouth in shock, "you are?!" jeno nodded as if it was nothing.

"maybe i was wrong about you lee jeno." jaemin said crossing his arms. jeno leaned in closer to jaemin, "that were your words smart kid."

jaemin rolled his eyes, "anyways, i heard your hanging out with renjun tomorrow." jeno smirked, "why? jealous?"

jaemin scoffed, "as if. i've hated that dude kindergarten." jeno sighed, "mr. suh was right. you two really have to stop being rivals."

jaemin shrugged, "it's hard having someone who's always been a tie with you 24/7 you know."

jeno sighed as he looked at jaemin, "hey?" jaemin then looked at jeno,

"wanna join us tomorrow?"

『 🪐 』

"you gotta be fucking kidding me." renjun said looking at the two furiously.

jaemin shrugged, "don't blame me, blame him. he asked me."

jeno crossed his arms calmly, "i just thought the more the better."

renjun rolled his eyes, "don't you get it? i love—" he stopped himself as he realized what he just said. "i love ice cream! yeah, that's what i meant to say."

jaemin rolled his eyes at renjun's fake acting, jeno shrugged it off as he spoke, "let's go now shall we? we might be late for the movie."

"movie?" the two other boys said in unison. jeno nodded, "yeah, we're watching a movie."

the three headed towards jeno's expensive ass car, "damn jeno, you're rich as fuck." jeno smirked, "i know. now get in."

everyone in the school watched as some of the most popular boys were in the same car, "the fuck? the smart kid and the playboy? plus the smart kids's rival?"

meanwhile, four boys were watching the three go in together, "how dare they not invite us!"

the green haired male, "jisung! isn't it obvious? it's a date!"

jisung rolled his eyes, "but chenle! we're their friends."

"shut the fuck up you two or i'm sending your asses to mars." mark said hitting the both of them at the back of their heads.

chenle shrugged, "not like i'm unfamiliar with my home."

donghyuck sighed as he thought about how he was friends with such idiots,

"i wonder what'll happen in their date."

-
ridin' mv teaser is today and I'M NOT READY