[9] Repayment to Him

🌸Sorry for no update yesterday. Online learning still so difficult for some reason for me XD 🌸

I was also wondering if you guys would like it if I write this in Saiki's POV instead of 3rd Person.
•••

Without thinking, her arms reached out and pulled Saiki close to her chest. Usually, one touch from a person would send the boy into a different place, but he couldn't find the strength to want to let go. For a bit, he tensed up, and slowly warmed up to the embrace. Finally, when he was turned off from the trance, he managed to teleport out of her grasp.

It wasn't somewhere long distance such as the beach, more as if he couldn't travel far. He was too vulnerable to even use his usual strength that he could only be as far to her bed.

"I don't like being touched. Especially someone from an opposite gender. Sorry."

Y/N blinked for a moment, still in awe as Saiki stuttered with his words. His true expression wasn't visible by the naked eye, but she could tell he was embarrassed.

"Sorry! I've actually never had friends, except my stuffed animals." Y/N said, putting one of her arm on the back of her head.

Y/N was flushed as she lowered her head out of embarrassment. All she could think about was how she could outright die of humiliation.

'My chest doesn't feel right. What's going on here?'

Her ears perked at his thoughts, as she knew she had to do bring up a topic to fight this at this stiff aura.

She slammed her hands on the table and arose like a bullet out a gun. Saiki swung his head toward the racket, going full attention.

"It's probably time for you to head home, huh? I'll take you to the door."

Y/N refused to look him in the eye, not noticing that he was staring back at her. It took the boy a few seconds to recollect what happened and answered with a plain manner.

.~*At the door*~.

As the two were about to part ways, they exchange a small chat, saying their last words for the night.

"Saiki, I honestly wouldn't know what to do if you hadn't accepted my request. I feel as if I should be doing something bigger than giving you coffee jelly."

His glorious pink hair swayed back and forth, raising up his hand.

"That's not needed. Your repayment was more than enough, L/N."

She owned her mouth, but didn't bother to faster it off. Y/N spread a small grin, saying her farewells.

"Well, if you say so. I hope you get home safe!"

Saiki flat out nodded, as he turned his back away from her. He displayed a pleased smile, letting his guard down at the moment. The door behind him shut closed, leaving the boy in the darkness.

"Saiki!"

As Saiki made it out of the gateway, he paused at a familiar voice. Y/N jogged over to him, hugging a plastic bag close to her chest. She pushed it over to him, earning a questioning hum.

"It's just coffee jelly. Take it! I have plenty more."

He tilted his head at the heavenly goodness and turned back to the flushed girl. As expected, Saiki didn't hesitate taking his reward. He was going to have a feast tonight!

Before he abandoned the house, he turned back to his classmate, calling out to her.

"See you at school tomorrow, L/N."