Chapter 10

Hey, wow I've wrote a lot in the past couple of days haven't I?? lol but that's not a bad thing" So anyways here is my story.....

___________________________________

I woke up and I was in my bed. Weird... I fell asleep in the meadow. How did I get home? Did I sleepwalk? No I've never done that before in my life. Oh well...

I hopped off of my bed and into my bathroom. I brushed out my hair and hopped in the shower. I put in my lavender shampoo and conditioner. Then the body wash and I hopped out of the shower.

I grabbed the towel on the rack and walked into my room. Claire was there.

I jumped back startled. "Crap Claire! Don't do that!" I hissed.

"Sorry." She whispered.

I got my clothes and got dressed.

I looked at the clock which read 3:21 a.m.

"I slept that long!?! It was just morning!" I screached.

"Yeah, you slept a couple of hours." She shrugged.

My eyes looked like they were popping out of my head.

"A couple of hours!?! That was like 18 freaking hours!!!!" I screamed.

"Okay, its time to tell you."

"Tell me what? Why are you even still here! And I never invited you."

"Just come with me. Everything will be explained."

She grabbed my arm and pulled me into Noah's room. She didn't knock, and when we walked in I saw Samantha asleep in Noah's arms. I screamed as loud as I possibly could and Noah jumped out of bed quickly. Samantha sat up quickly looking at me worried.

"What the heck is going on in here!!!!!" I growled.

"Noah, she needs to know. Now." Claire stated calmly.

"Now!?!" Noah said shocked.

"Yes! Tell her or I will." Claire growled.

Noah sighed heavily. "Christina sit down." He said pointing to his bed.

I shook my head. "No. I'm not sitting down. I want to know what the heck Samantha is doing in your bed! I want to know how long this has been going on! I want to know what you all are keeping from me! No more secrets! No more lies!" I screamed.

"This should really wait til morning." Samantha stated.

I glared at her. If looks could kill, she would be dead.

"This isn't your business." Wait..... "Wait... you knew!?!?!?!?!" I yelled.

"Christina-"

"Save it! I want answers! Now start talking!"

Just then mom and Josh walked in. Just perfect.

"Okay I'll tell you...." Started mother.

She took a deep breath and started.

"First, Noah, Josh, Hang onto her. She likes to run when she's mad."

Noah and Josh grabbed my arms and mother started.

"Were not normal. I am a mermaid. Well, I was until I married your father. You see, he is a werewolf. Mermaids and werewolves are forbidden to be together. Once everyone found out your father and I were dating secretly, I had to choose. If I wanted to be a mermaid or human to be with your father. I was already 9 weeks pregnant and I didn't want my children to be without their father. So, I chose to become human. We got married and not long after I gave birth to twins....."

"Wait so that means...."

"Yes, Claire is your sister. Twin actually. Your brothers are werewolves. And we have our own little pack. Samantha is Noah's mate and-"

I shook my head. I didn't want to hear anymore. I glared at Claire. I didn't know what was going on, but I could feel my eyes turning black.

"You lied to me. You freaking lied to me!!" I yelled at Claire. "I trusted you! How could you!" I screamed.

I tried to squirm out of my brothers grasps, but they were too strong. They scare me now. Josh has always said he wants me gone... and he could kill me easily.

"Let me go!!!" I screamed , tears running down my face. "Help!"

Just then there was the shatter of glass downstairs and their grasp tightened.

Footsteps were coming up the stairs and when I looked over at the door, I saw the wolf Brandon. Oh how I love him soooooo much right now.

I finally wiggled around enough to get out and away from my brothers.

"Brandon! Lets go!" I screamed as I ran down the stairs.

Brandon was right behind me and we were out the for in seconds.

I heard the ripping of clothes and about 8Footsteps behind me. My brothers chasing me in wolf form.

I was slowly loosing them and when I passed the log, they stopped. Like there was some kind of boundary. Just then I remembered about how all wolves have their own territories. I turned around and laughed at them.

"Ha ha! You can't come here!" I laughed.

They growled at me but I didn't care. I walked until I saw the meadow. It was a full moon and the lake looked so peaceful. I decided to go take a swim. Why not in my clothes, I'll warm up. So I jumped into the lake and felt shivers. Pleasant shivers. I looked down and saw a long beautiful blueish silver tail.

"Oh No.... this can't be....."

_______________________________

Woe O.o what happened there!?! Lol :)