Chapter- 11

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Another month passed by like this. At first, Kartik tried to pacify and apologize to Naira but Naira kept ignoring him because of her hurt. But after a few days Kartik gave up and he started behaving the same as he behaved before with her.

In midnight,
Naira got up to have some water but didn't see Kartik in the room. She got out of the house and saw him happily talking with someone on the phone in the garden. She then remembered that he never talked with her like this. He never smiled at her. She hurriedly went to the kitchen and drank water. Tears made their way out of her eyes as she remembered his cold behaviour towards her since their marriage.

"Naira? What happened?" asked Swarna as she saw her crying in the kitchen.

"Nothing Maa. I'm fine." said Naira wiping her tears.

"No you are not! Tell me what happened? Did Kartik say something?" asked Swarna.

"I am tired maa.. I can't take anymore. I am tired of being positive. I want to.. I want.. to run away from all these." said Naira and hugged Swarna.

"Don't do this beta.. don't. I know you are strong. Don't give up" said Swarna.

"I am tired of being strong maa. I have accepted it now. My marriage is a big failure. I am done maa.. I am done waiting for the day when everything will be fine. That day won't come ever now. I just want to go back to India. I can't stay here anymore maa. Let me go please!" cried Naira.

"Naira.. you will not go anywhere." said Manish and both Naira and Swarna looked up to him.

"You don't need to go anywhere Naira." said Manish.

But papa.. I can't live here anymore now.. dum ghutta hai mera." said Naira.

"Just give a last chance Naira. A last chance, al last effort to your marriage.." said Manish caressing her head.

"I am sending Kartik and you to Bali for one week. Sort out everything with him Naira. Clear all your doubts. Say everything to him..let it out all. And if still it doesn't work, then.." said Manish.

"Then?" asked Swarna.

"Then we will have to take a concrete decision." said Manish and Naira looked at him shocked.

"What are you saying Manishji?" asked Swarna.

"Yes Swarna. Naira, go beta have some sleep." said Manish and Naira followed his words and went to her room.

"Are you serious Manish ji? What were you saying?" asked Swarna.

"It's enough Swarna. Now I won't let Naira to suffer more. If still they dont mend up their relation, I will get them divorce." said Manish.

Two days later,

"What? Bali? But why?!" Kartik asked Manish.

"Because Naira and you need some time with each other." said Manish.

"But dad.. why? I mean.. no need.." said Kartik.

"Do as I say Kartik!" said Manish and left the room before Kartik could talk more.

Kartik came to his room and saw Naira was already packing her bag for the trip.

"You are done with packing?" asked Kartik.

"Hmm." replied Naira.

"So you are willing to go?" asked Kartik.

"I don't have any other option." said Naira and continued her packing.

"I don't want to go.." said Kartik and Naira turned to him.

"I don't know why dad is sending us.." said Kartik again.

"Don't worry. After this trip, things will change forever." said Naira and went to the washroom leaving behind a confuse Kartik.

Soon Kartik packed his things too and they left for airport after taking blessings from Swarna, Manish and Dadi.

It was 4 hours of journey from Melbourne to Bali.
A car was waiting for them outide. The sat on the car and headed towards their hotel.

They were welcomed by the hotel staffs and taken to their room. It was a huge one, a perfect suit for a couple. It had the best view from the balcony.
Naira informed Swarna that they have reached safely meanwhile Kartik took a shower and got freshen up.

Sometimes later,
Naira was admiring the night sky from the balcony. Kartik saw this and joined her.

"Should I order the dinner for us?" asked Kartik.

"Sorry Kartik. I don't want to have anything." said Naira.

"Why?" asked Kartik looking at her.

"Don't feel like.." replied Naira.

"Okay then I will go down to the restaurant and have something." Naira nodded and Kartik went out.

Naira locked the door and then stood in front of the mirror looking at herself. She was trying to find flaws in her. Trying to figure what was wrong in her, in her looks, in her appearance.

Many thoughts came into her mind and one of them was.. Kartik has someone in his life.

He has never accpeted her as his wife. He has never shown any sign of affection towards her. She knows that she has no value in his life. She was craving for his love. She was trying to make a place in his heart.
But what if his love and the place in his heart belongs to someone else?

"Kartik.. your happiness is what I always wished for. And if your happiness is with someone else, I will happily go away from you." mumbled Naira and went to the bed to gain some sleep.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Eid Mubarak everyone!

I know I am late and you guys are getting irritated with a sorry note after every update. But I think I am losing my interest from writing. It takes me a lot of time to think and write nowadays. I can't concentrate for more than 5 or 10 minutes here! I am not even satisfied with what have I written😪

Anyways, stay home stay safe!♥️