Chapter 5

Soon enough the wedding was called off and immediately canceled, there she sat in front of the altar in the dim light, staring at the prewedding outlook. As someone was approaching her from behind. "Am I not that pretty? To realize that I have become one of those cheesy dramas supporting leads or also known as the B-I-T-C-H who the main guy is getting arranged marriage for company reasons as I'm the one who ruined the main couple," she chuckles to herself and didn't feel anger or sadness. Then something tap on her shoulders appeared as she turned to see a bottle of wine. She did a quick chuckle, "sorry, but I don't drink." and lifted up a can of sprite to show him. "So who are you?" She asked, looking up at another surprising handsome young man.
"The groom's best man," he answered.
"Ahh,'' she replied, "and why are you here? To cheer me up?" She chuckled again. "You don't have to, I'm not mad or sad," she said.
"No, I just want to sit here and listen," he replied.
"Listen?" She somewhat chuckled, "to what?" She asked.
"I don't know," he said, sitting down beside her as she didn't seem like what his friend described.
As she continues to drink up the can of sprite and watch men and women clean up the nonexistent ceremony. There he set the bottle of wine aside and finally asked, "Are your parents upset with you?" As he pities her for no reason.
She out of nowhere smiled, "Upset?" She couldn't believe what she was hearing her loving parents being angry at her because a man has fallen in love with someone else and doesn't want to marry her and was going to blame her for not making him fall in love with her instead of being angry at him. "Did you know it wasn't my parents' idea for the arranged marriage, it was mine. To think a couple who actually fell in love with each other and frowns upon arranged marriage is going to get upset at their daughter," she laughed.
"Wait, your parents didn't get an arranged marriage?" He sounded shocked, "then why do you want to get an arranged marriage?" He said, confused and made arranged marriage sound like a bad idea.
"Hey, arranged marriage is not entirely horrifying or not all of them. My grandparents had an arranged marriage and they slowly grew to love each other and they are one of the cutest couples I know that love truly exists," she said. "And I wouldn't mind growing to love someone and finding something new about him. Don't we all hide our flaws to others?"
As he stared at her and thought she was definitely not what his friend had described to him.