The Kind Beast

ARIEL'S POV

He carried me towards the castle. I stayed in the same position on his shoulder.
I couldnt do anything now. It was the end. Now everything was over. Mom Dad i was coming. And grandma i will miss you. I love you.
I had all these thoughts running in my mind as he opened the door of the castle.
I thought it to be old, rusty and damaged. But the castle was nowhere near old and dirty.

The castle was beautiful. It was maintained and cleaned from inside. The interior was so luxurious. Like some king still lives here. But who knew that it is not a king but this beast who lives here.

He stopped in a huge hall.
I heard footsteps approaching us. It was my hope. I could be saved.
"Who is this lady? Your highness?" I heard a man ask.

I couldnt see him because i was facing the door from which we came.
Before the Beast could say anything I started shouting,
"Help! Help! This beast has kidnapped me. He will kill me. Please help me!"

The man didn't say anything for a minute. But then he asked something which shocked me more.
"Bedroom or Dungeon, Master?"

The beast chuckled. And it was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard.

"Bedroom, Michael." The beast said.
Were they talking about taking me to the bedroom? Why? Is he going to hurt me or rape me?

He started moving again. I hit his back with my hands.

As we passed near the Michael guy, I saw his face. He was old. Still looked powerful.
But he was smiling at me and had a very different emotion in his eyes like that of .....content?

"Where are you taking me? Let go!" I shouted.

He didn't say anything but carried me upstairs.

I felt him opening one more door and then suddenly i was thrown on something soft. Like a bed.

Then i saw my surroundings. We were in a very beautiful bedroom.

And i was on a very beautiful bed

And i was on a very beautiful bed. I sat straight on the bed as i saw the Beast coming towards me.
"W-what a-are you d-doing?" I asked.

"What do you think,little one?" He asked cocking his head to one side.

"Umm d-dont come near, you b-beast." I said.

He stopped. His seemed hurt by my words.
He looked down. He was feeling bad because of me. And mom always taught me that never hurt someone.

He turned around to go but i held his arm.
He snapped his head to me.
I looked at him with guilt.
"I..I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." I said looking down.

He seemed taken aback. He made me look at him by holding my chin in his thumb and forefinger.

I looked at him. He was smiling. A very beautiful and dazzling smile. One i had never seen before.
He seemed to have smiled like this after many years. Because his overall aura was very cold.

"Its okay, Little one." He said in a calm voice.

"But..please dont hurt me." I said with my teary eyes.

"I am never going to hurt you. Not now, Not ever." He said.

"So can i go home?" I asked.
His expression changed. His smile vanished. His eyes darkened.

I backed off, scared of the thought of him hurting me.

"You. Will. Not. Go." He said each word emphasised.

"But.." before i could say anything he stomped out of the room slamming the door shut with a big thud.

I started crying. I dont want to live here. What should i do.

So i ran behind him.
I followed him to the same hall where we came.
He was going to step out of the castle when is shouted.
"Wait."
He stopped. He turned around to face me.
"What?" He asked.
"I will give you money, chocolates or do you want some clothes from me because you are not wearing shirt. You can take anything but please let me go. My grandma is very old. She needs me. She is the only one i have and i am the only one she has. Please." I said.

He sighed.
"Okay. But i have a condition." He said.
I was more than happy to hear this.

"What is it? I can do anything you tell." I said stepping towards him.

He smirked.

"Fine then. My condition is that you have to daily visit me. You will come to the forest and from there I or Michael will bring you here. You have to spend half day atleast. And also every midnight I will wait here in the forest and you have to come and meet me. If you agree, then i let you go."

He said all this firmly.

I took a minute to think. What bad will happen. But only grandma should not know.

I smiled at him.

"Okay. I agree. You can wait in the midnight in the forest. I will come. And I will visit you after lunch in the afternoon. But my curfew is 7 so i will leave before 7 in the evening." I said.

He seemed happy first but at the last part he scowled.

"Fine. Deal then?" He asked forwarding his hand for me to shake.
"Deal." I said holding his hand.

His touch created sparks.

"You will not hurt me,Right?" I asked.

"Never, little one." He said.

People say so much bad about him. But he is so nice. He doesn't hurt me. He just wants to meet me.
"You are such a kind beast." I said giggling.

"You can call me Alexander. Thats my name not beast." He said.

"Alexander." I pronounced.
His eyes lit up. He held my shoulders and came closer to me.
"Say it again" he said. His voice huskier than usual and his eyes turned a shade darker.

"Alexander." I said again.

He leaned closer to me. I was clueless at his actions.

His eyes flickered between my eyes and my lips.
O my god! He was going to kiss me.

I slowly kept a hand on his chest to stop him.

He came out of whatever trance he was in and he backed away.

"Umm i have to go. It will be sunrise now." I said.

"Ya. Come i will take you to the boundary of the forest."
He said.

He offered me a hand to take.

I gladly accepted it.

We walked in the forest in comfortable silence. There was only sound of birds waking up from there nest and chirping.

Slowly sun rays started spreading in the sky.
The orange sky looked beautiful.

We reached the boundary of the forest.

"I will wait here in the afternoon. And don't you dare tell anyone or not come. I will come to your house and take you. Then you will never see your grandma again." He threatened me.

I nodded my head.

I started walking in the direction of my house.

How am i going to face grandma now?

The beautiful girl was unaware of the dark orbs following her every step.

I HAVE CHANGED THE HEROINE'S CAST. YOU CAN GO CHECK IT IN THE CAST CHAPTER.