97 food and rants

"yes thank you",jordan thanked the food delivery man and brought the food into the dorm.

"i got you your favourite chicken wings",she said to taeyong. "iced coffee for the both of you",she placed the coffee infront of johnny and taeyong.

they started eating but taeyong didnt want to jump right into the convo so he started asking jordan about what she did the past years.

"oh ya remember when i went to highschool, i had that one bestfriend",jordan brought johnny up.
"ya, the one you had a crush on?",taeyong said with no expression while jordan told him to shut up.

johnny laughed. "ya that's me",johnny told taeyong.
taeyong laughed and smacked johnnys head from the back. "oh youre for real?",taeyong was shocked.

taeyong never got to meet johnny properly because before he could see jordan survive high school, he left her already. taeyong went to a different school anyways.

"so how come ive never seen you",johnny asked taeyong. "i went to a different school and i also moved for mission",taeyong explained and jordan got more curious.

"was that why you left?",jordan was concern.
taeyong nodded as he ate his food, hoping she dont ask for any extra information.

"if it was for a mission why didnt dad and jaquelyn tell me? why did they keep it a secret",jordan was hungry for answers.

"i told them not to tell you anything. we all know how you would react, i knew you went into coma after an accident in manila, the cases might be linked",taeyong was getting even more serious.

jordan looked at johnny. johnny was happily enjoying his food. jordan turned back to taeyong, making eye contact to make johnny sleep. even though johnny knew about their identity and occupation, missions are not supposed discussed with civilians around.

taeyong nodded and talked to johnny casually.
jordan went to sling bag and took out a perfume.
she prayed it on her wrist while she pretended she was sneezing to cover her mouth while taeyong acted as though he was washing his mouth at the sink.

"hey johnny, i got this new perfume, how does it smell?",jordan let out her wrist facing johnny.
as johnny took a sniff, he passed out. taeyong and jordan carried him to his bed.

jordan cleaned up the eating area and packed the food to put in the mini fridge. "lets go to mom's clinic.",jordan mouthed to taeyong.

jordan tucked johnny in and left a note on his side.

"taeyong and i went out to get some groceries since our fridge is empty"

"mom have a clinic around this area? how come i didnt know?",taeyong was confused but jordan just simply gave him an 'i dont know' answer. "what do you want to take, your car or my bike?",jordan asked.

taeyong points his finger at jordan. as soon as they reached the clinic, they greeted the front desk lady.
"hi is my mom busy today?",jordan asked and the front desk lady shook her head.

jordan knocked her door and open it when she heard a 'come in'. taeyong walked in, "hi mom! been awhile?",he exclaimed as he open his arms for a hug. my mom ran to him and hug him. my mom smacked his head and pinched his cheeks. "what happened to your baby fats",our mom asked as she made a sad face.

"mom lets catch up later okay, we need to use your back room for something",jordan said as she brought her brother to the room.

"so the cases might be linked?",jordan asked as they sat down. taeyong nodded.

"i was all over globally trying to find that perk and only came back to korea this past 3 years, that is when dad send me to uncles school so theres extra security",taeyong explained.

"wait if you just came back few years back. did you ever request to give me flowers at the flower shop near my apartment in chicago?",jordan asked.

taeyong was confused. "what flowers?",he asked.