𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐞

"A) Every human being is a unique collection of atoms

"A) Every human being is a unique collection of atoms. B) Some of you in this room might be human beings. ') When you mess with atoms or human beings, they blow up." Cory explained to the class. "Belgium, 1831!" Farkle shouts out.

"Okay, everybody, it's happening right now, under your desk Farkle's gonna blow." Cory instructed the class which they followed while Isabella and Skylar backed up behind Cory's desk.

"I know everything except Belgium, 1831." Farkle stood up. "And once I know that, I'll know everything! And my name goes on the board with those three idiots!"

"Farkle, calm down." Isabella told her friend. "I can't. I taste blue." Farkle stated before fainting to the floor.

Everyone returned back to their seats taking notice that Farkle has fainted.

"You know, with anybody else that would've been strange." Riley said as she sat down.

"But with Farkle, we don't even lift him off the floor anymore." Maya adds in before grabbing his book. "Oh, here's you book." Maya dropped Farkle's book on him making him groan.

Ms. Oben then had entered the class room knocking on the door.

"Sorry to interrupt, Mr. Matthews, I'm here to speak with Farkle Minkus." Ms. Oben told Cory. "Farkle, guidance counselor." Cory repeated to him.

Farkle got up from the floor hearing this.

"Well, it's about time." Farkle smiled. "Are you finally taking them away?" Riley asked as she stood up.

"He goes, we all go." Maya told her as she stood up as well. "I'm here so it's just not the girls." Lucas said he stood up.

"We're just here." Isabella and Skylar shrugged. "There are no secrets in our group." Riley tells Ms. Oben.

"Nothing can come between-" Maya got cut off by the bell. "Yeah okay."

Everyone leaves the classroom with only Cory, Ms. Oben, Farkle, Isabella and Skylar in there.

"Farkle, have the results-" Ms. Oben got cut off.

"Of my I.Q. and aptitude test?" Farkle asked her. "I'm a geniuses, right? You know how I know? 'Cause I'm a genius. It's not conceited when it's true. Right, Mr. Matthews?"

"I wouldn't know." Cory shrugged. "I'm barely literate."

"I've known you all my life and I still ask this. How are you a teacher?" Isabella questioned. "I don't know." Cory shrugged.