Chapter Fourty-two

Savannah

Next morning, I wake up to my dad and brothers Invading my room which at first I was annoyed, but joined.

With the help of my dad they pull me out to get showered and get dressed because we are going to have a family time.

I shower, get dressed, looking all cute. Which I can't help but take a picture and post it on snap.

I go downstairs eating something

I go downstairs eating something. "Honey invite Jack and his family." My mom says.

"Mom.... They're probably busy. I'd have to ask jack." I tell her. "Well then ask honey." She says. I get up taking my smoothie with me.

"Hey! I told you about that foot." She goes after me. "Mom it doesn't even hurt anymore! Plus the time has gone by fast. Semester is gonna end, plus basketball try outs are in a week. The doctor is going to clear me." I tell her before I walked away to grab the keys and drive with my left foot.

I always take the back roads when I drive. I get to Jacks place, which he was at his parents for the weekend. I text him so he would know which he greeted me at the door.

"Hey babe! What brought you here early?" He asks smiling hugging me. "Well... my brothers and dad woke me up.... and Im kinda here on a delivery of inviting you and your family to our I guess barbecue." I say laughing.

"Well of course we would join." His sisters pop out making me laugh. "Hey! This is a me decision." Jack says pointing at them.
"My mom would really love for you guys to come." I say turning to them. "By "you guys" She means me." Jack comments pulling my into side hug and holding me.

I chuckle slapping him a bit.
"Our mom is kinda out on business trip and dad is... busy." Molly says. "It's fine.... I mean that means more for Jack." I joke.

"Haha very funny." Jack comments making me laugh even more. "Anyways... Laura and I Don't mind going." Molly says. "Yay! So it's official. I'll just let my mom kno-"

I get cut off by an older man coming in the house stumbling. "Oh my god.." I hear jack sigh/groan in a whisper before he lets go of me and helps the guy.

Laura and Molly pull me next to them.
"Ah... look at you dumbshits, just sitting around this place." He says looking at Jack, Laura, and Molly. "Oh... I'm sorry, who's this?" He says point at me and stepping towards me.

"C'mon Dad... lets go make you something to eat." Jack says looking at me for a moment before looking at the ground a little disappointed and taking his dad.

"What's w-"
"Our dad.... he likes to drink. I guess he got off work early." Laura whispers. "Jack isn't much of a talker about our dad." Molly adds.

"I've seen your dad though... at Jacks game." I say confused. "Yeah... our dad has always pressurized Jack into football. You could say it's one reason why Jack is as good as he is and that's what makes Jack." Molly responds.

I was confused... Jack never said anything.

~
My parents enjoyed Laura and Molly so much... including my brothers. My brothers loved them. They both left early while Jack stayed behind. I helped my parents clean up before they went to bed and my brothers.

It was just Jack and I in my room in quiet. I really wanted to ask Jack, but I didn't want to question him. It was his right to tell me when ever he was ready.

I laid there next to him, playing with his hair, giving him soft kisses on his forehead. He did his think with his thumb where he would rub it back and forth. Moments he would hug me tighter before relaxing.

"I can see myself... in the future." He blurts. I didn't really know what to say. "What?" I question. He pulls back looking at me.

"I can see myself... in the future. You and I. Happiest than ever. Just like this afternoon. I can see us together." He says. "Where is this coming from?" I ask smiling at what he had Just said.

"I want you to know that." He says before getting back in the position. "Jack." I say. He hums in response. He waits a few seconds for my response, before looking back at me.

I swiftly lean down connecting our lips. More passion. I feel everything with him. The zoo, the world, Love, Heaven, and Home witch him.

I pull away slightly opening my eyes.
"I can see us, too." I smile.

The smile slowly coming up.
The freaking smile.

••••
I'm not crying..... you are!