Chapter 39

*Suhani Pov*

The first day in my dream hospital is amazing. I felt so happy meeting new people and looking around.

We have to work in the same way too. It is tiring today and I am sure it will increase by each passing day.

I want to become a cardio surgeon so I hang out with Cardio specialists and attended them.

When I returned home it is kind of early today which I was told that it will be for only starting few days.

After entering inside I saw that Matt is waiting in the living room.

"So how was your first day?" he asked smiling.

"It was amazing." I replied returning the smile.

"That's great! Come on let's watch a movie." He said patting the space beside him.

I nodded and said "First I need to take bath. I stayed in the hospital right."

"You are right. I will be waiting for you." he said while I am entering our room.

I freshen up quickly and joined Matt in the living room. We were so engrossed in the movie and a door bell brought us out.

"Oh no I need to cook dinner." I said looking at the clock.

He gave me a smile and went to open the door. He returned with Pizza.

"Pizza! Seriously?" I asked him shocked.

"Celebration for your first day." He replied and sat beside me.

We both enjoyed the movie along with eating the Pizza. I am glad that he ordered it because I was in no mood to cook dinner.

After eating I just placed my head on his shoulder and continued watching the movie.

I didn't know that I dozed off until I felt someone picking me up.

I just hold him tightly and let him carry me. When he placed me on our bed and he laid down beside me.

When he pulled me closer to him, I snuggled and heard him saying 'I love you'.

Hearing that I just had to roll my eyes even in my sleep. But I just let sleep consume me.

Next day I woke up little early and released myself from him. I got ready and prepared breakfast.

I think this is going to be my routine everyday from now on.

After that I got ready and Matt too woke up to do the same. We both had our breakfast as usual calmly.

Matt decided to drop me every day and I didn't budge him. When I will get my first salary I want to buy a car with installments process.

He dropped me and went to his company. The day was as usual interesting.

When I returned I went directly inside our room and saw that there are Chocolates box and a Red rose on the bed.

I looked at them curiously and at the same time Matt came outside from Washroom.

He smiled and went near me picking those from the bed and placed them on my hand.

"Why?" I asked him confused.

"Can't I give them to my wife?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Thanks!" I said taking them.

Then I got a nice bath and prepared our dinner. We both ate talking to each other about our day and go to sleep.

Along with this hearing those three words from him became another routine.

Already one month passed and by each passing day I am getting agitated.

Every weekend he takes me to some restaurant as a date. I enjoy it completely but those words just haunt me every time.

I spend my time with Becks too. They decided to get married a little after two months or something like that.

They still didn't decided.

Today when I am working discussing the patient's condition with my Attendee, but out of nowhere a bouquet of roses was sent for me. A nurse brought it near me.

I looked at the card to see that these are from my dear husband.

My attendee just scolded at me for few seconds and left the room.

At the lunch break I want to do something so that these all can be stopped.

So at that time I went to his Company without informing him.

His secretary already knows me so she allowed me inside.

I went inside and he immediately looked up at me smiling.

I glared at him and said "We. Need. To. Talk!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will she talk about?

And in the next chapter i will ask many things you thought about this in the previous chapter.

That means some of your comments will be there in the next chap...

I need to think so much to write it so it will be kind of late but today itself i promise..............

Comment plz and vote...................