TWENTY-EIGHT

After finally getting Karin to calm down she went to sleep and I carried her to our room. Obviously this house isn't safe anymore so I gotta remove us only problem is where we all gon go.

What I do know is that when I find him I'm killing him. I dont care. I'm gonna torture that nigga then ima kill his ass.

Cherish

When I woke up I was in a dark and I was cold. "Mommy its cold." I said sitting up but I saw it wasnt my soft bed but a hard cold floor.

I probably just fell off my bed. I stood up and went to my light switch but I couldn't find it. "Mommy!" I yelled. "Dave!" But they didn't come.

Tears started to leave my eyes and I sat on the cold, hard floor.

Soon the door opened and they turned the light on. I instantly shut my eyes since it was too bright. "Mommy it's too bright." They chuckled and I opened my eyes.

"Hey Daddy." I saw my daddy walking inside and he picked me up. "Hey babygirl. How you doing?" He took me out that room and into a new one. The room looked dirty and I saw a roach and I screamed.

"Theres a roach." I said and he laughed. "Calm down." He laid me on the bed and we talking for a little bit.

"Wanna make a video for mommy and Dave?" Daddy asked and I nodded. He put the camera on a table in front of us. "Sup Dave and Karin. Say hi to mommy and Dave." I told her and she waved.

"Now I'm gonna show yall sum." He said but I blocked the rest out as I saw a rat. A FREAKIN RAT! I was scared because mommy said they have diseases.

When I looked back at daddy he was taking his pants off and I was confused. "Daddy what you doing?" I asked him.

"Wanna play a game?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay take your clothes off." He said and I shook my head. "Mommy says I'm not supposed to." I said and she rolled his eyes.

"Dont you wanna play?" He asked. "If I gotta take my clothes off then no." I said and he ripped my clothes off anyway.

By now I was scared and wanted my mommy. I tried getting away but he slapped me. "Don't you trust me?" He asked and I nodded. He was my daddy, I had to.

"Then relax and enjoy." Then he did something that hurt. I screamed for him to stop but he didnt. It felt like thousands of needles were stabbing me.

I cried for my mom and Dave but no one came. I cried and screamed and tried to get away but she slapped me. When he finished he made me put it into my mouth.

He grabbed my neck and forced his area into my mouth. Mommy said nobody would ever make me feel uncomfortable but she lied. She said daddy would always protect me but she lied.

Soon white stuff came out and he made me lick it all up and I did. It was disgusting. Even though he said it was milk it didnt taste like milk at all.

Then he started licking my private area and I felt nothing. I was numb.

Mommy said no boy would hurt me but she lied. All she did was lie.

I hate my mommy.