EPILOGUS

"But mooooooom" The teenager stropped, looking at Lucy.

"You're too young to be going up to earth!" Lucy snapped. "Do not make me get your father here."

The teenager stomped off and Lucy sighed rubbing her temples. It had been sixteen years in hell since the birth of hers and Jungkooks child and it had just passed Hwa-Young's 20th birthday. But since Jungkook was human he still saw her as sixteen which rubbed off on Lucy who still saw her as sixteen too. Around thirty years had passed on earth. She loved her daughter with all her heart but boy did she do the typical stroppy teenager thing well.

Lucy got up and went on a walk around hell, crashing into someone and stumbling backwards, ending up sprawled on the floor. "I am so sorry! I don't know where I am and-"

"Yoongi?" Lucy looked up at the male who's eyes widened and he quickly helped her up.

"Lucy! It's so nice to see you-" He grinned before his smile faltered. "Does... does this mean..." Lucy pulled him into an embrace nodding slightly.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered. Yoongi held back tears as he held onto the women in front of him. "I'll arrange something so you can go back and see your family whenever you want. I wouldn't reccomend going back immediately."

Yoongi nodded and let go of her. "Where's Jungkook?"

"Shout his name. Let him know your here before you give him a fright. I'll file you in." She kissed his cheek and stood beside him.

"Jungkook, kid!" Yoongi yelled and Lucy laughed when he flinched as the man appeared in front of him. Lucy still couldn't get over how much the human she had fell in love with had developed in the underworld from the curve of his horns to his red tinted eyes, and to the muscles he had refined.

"Yoongi! Wait, yoongi?" Jungkook's eyes widened. "I swear if your death was violent I'll go murder them-"

"It wasn't violent." Lucy spoke up and reached out and took Jungkook's hand and he gave it a squeeze. "You died peacefully in your sleep." Lucy smiled at Yoongi and he nodded. Some form of comfort.

"Anyway, where's Hwa-Young? She was meant to be with you?"

"She begged me to go to earth. She's not old enough yet." Lucy explained and Jungkook nodded.

"Yoongi, let's get you settled in." Jungkook smiled softly.

--

About a week had passed since Yoongi had arrived at hell, he helped Jungkook with his role in the underworld. He fit in quite well, and he was happy to tell Hwa-Young about earth. It entertained her enough to take her mind off wanting to go. Once Lucy and Jungkook had gotten Yoongi used to travelling, he had brought her back manga that she didnt already have along with his phone which now had no service connection but still stored all his music on it.

Lucy smiled watching Hwa-Young dance around with the headphones over her ears in the distance and got back to her paper work until her presence was called elsewhere. She felt herself being dragged to the place and it was Namjoon stood there. He wasnt anywhere.

"Take me with you before they get a chance to drag me upwards." He whispered quietly. Her eyes widened.

"You're...?" He nodded and she sighed. "Are you sure you want me to take you?"

"Positive. Wait do you have Yoongi?"

Lucy nodded and offered her hand and he took it. "Close your eyes. Helps with the sickness." She smiled. He closed his eyes and she dragged them back to the underworld.

Namjoon held his stomach once they stopped, looking positively green. Lucy smiled. "I need to fill out the paperwork-"

"What do I do?"

"Call for them like you did me." She winked.

"Jungkook! Yoongi!" He called out, Lucy couldn't help the smile that began to creep onto her face. She knew Jungkook was missing the boys due to the lack of visiting he did. His mood boosted when Yoongi arrived although it was under circumstances he didnt wish to see. Now that Namjoon was also here? She imagined he'd be even happier.

"Namjoon!" Yoongi grinned at the male.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Namjoon smiled back. "Where's Jungkook?"

"He must be in the lower depths. Let me try." Lucy stepped away from the boys so she didnt deafen them before yelling. Jungkook appeared in a second. "Dont be so ignorant. You have a guest." She lightly slapped his arm.

Jungkook looked over and saw Namjoon, a smile erupting on his face. "Namjoon!" He grinned.

Lucy smiled at the reunion. Her heart fluttered. "Mom, who's that?" Hwa-Young pointed at the new man.

"Another one of your fathers friends." She smiled softly and wrapped an arm around Hwa-Young's shoulders. "We can go visit earth today if you want? I'm sure your dad will want to catch up with them both."

Hwa-Young's eyes widened. "Really?"

"We were discussing it last night." Lucy smiled, catching Jungkook's eyes who smiled at them.

"Be safe you two!" He smiled and Lucy nodded, feeling the tug of an ouija board.

"Ready?" She looked at Hwa-Young who nodded and joined hands with her.

When they appeared, Hwa-Young used the board to communicate, Lucy just supervised.

She noticed the smile on Hwa-Young's face whilst she spoke then.

"My name is Jimin." One of the boys spoke. "His name is Seokjin and the other person is Taehyung."

"I'm Hwa-Young." She responded. Lucy already knew the outcome of this.

"You know how to get home. Call me if you need my help. Have fun!" She kissed Hwa-Young's forehead. "I'll check in, as will your father."

"Thank you Mom." She whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"If he hurts you I'll kill him" Jungkook appeared and Hwa-Young smiled.

"I'm pretty sure I could do that if it came down to it dad." She giggled and he hugged her gently.

"If you need us, just shout." He smiled and Hwa-Young was left on the other side of the ouija board by herself.

Hwa-Young smirked. "Let's have some fun then, Jiminie."