Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

Her eyes widened slightly. She looks at me, looking speechless. "You remember now?" I asks. She nods her head. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to forget about you, Bambam-ah..." she said. I shake my and just pull her into another hug.

I finally have my best friend back... my best friend that I've grown to love so much... I finally have her back...

-Jealousy-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in the morning from the sound of alarm clock. I turn it off and stand up. I make my way to the bathroom for my morning routine.

After shower, I make my way to the kitchen to make myself a simple. 'What should I eat for breakfast...' I thought to myself. Maybe some fried rice would be nice. I nod to myself thinking it's a good idea. I start preparing the ingredients and start cooking.

In the middle of cooking, I heard someone knocking on the door. 'Hm... who could that be?' I thought to myself. I turn the stove off and make my way to the front door.

"Oh... Bambam..." I said. "Good morning~" he said, smiling brightly at me. I smile back at him. "Come on in... let's have some breakfast before we head to school..." I said, gesturing him to come in. He smiles at me and enters my house. Then I lead him to the kitchen.

"Have a seat... I'm almost done..." I said. He nods his head and take a seat, while I continue cooking. "So... what happened to you after you move away?" I heard him said.

"Oh... my mom... passed away from a car accident... then my dad left me here... he promised that he will come back... but he never came..." I said, my voice saddened slightly. I heard the chair creak slightly. Soon I feel arm around my shoulder. "I'm sorry that you have to go through that, Y/N-ah..." he said. I just smile at him. "It's the past... I'm okay now..." I said. He smiles and pat my head softly. "Can you prepare the table? The fried rice is done..." I said. "Oooh~ fried rice? Yummmm" he said, excitedly makes me giggle softly. Then he make his way over to prepare the table.

I place the fried rice into two plates. Then make my way over to him. I place one in front of him and one for myself.

"Alright... let's dig in" I said. He instantly take a spoon full of rice and take a bite. "Wow~ your cooking is as good as I remember... I'm so glad I found you again, Y/N-ah..." he said. I smile softly at him in respond. Then we carry on eating.

After we're done eating. I place the dirty dishes on the sink. I was about to wash them when a hand stops mine. "Do that later... we'll be late if we don't get going now..." He said, gesturing to the clock. I turn my head and my eyes widened. "Alright... lets go!" I said, grabbing my bag. I grab his wrist and starts running. "You never changed Y/N-ah..." he said, making me laugh softly.

It didn't take long for us to reach school. I make my way over to my locker, to grab everything I need. I turn around and jump when Bambam stands there, with his arm cross. He laughs at my reaction and I roll my eyes. "Looks like I'm not the only one who never changed..." I said, making him chuckles even more.

Taehyung P.O.V

I turn my head to see Y/N and Bambam by the her locker. I nudge Hoseok-Hyung who is next to me. He turns to me with a raise eye-brow. "Look..." I said, pointing at them. He turns his head and I can see his jaw locked. "Who does he think he is... he's not even here for a week, but he's already all cozied up on her. He's going to ruin our fun" he said. "I know right..." I said, growling slightly.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

I'm tidying up my locker because it's quite messy. Suddenly someone slams the locker close and slams me against it. I stare at the person wide eyed. "Hey Nerd..." he said. "What do you want, Hoseok?" I asks. "I don't like seeing you and that boy being so close..." he said. "What's it to you anyway? All you and your friends ever done is make my life a living hell!" I said. "I'll make it even worse if you don't stay away from him..." he said, tightening his grip on my shoulders.

"Leave her alone!" I heard someone said and pushed Hoseok away from me. "Bambam..." I said. "Are you okay?" He asks, looking at me. I just nod my head. He turns to Hoseok and grabs him by his collar. "You lay a finger on her one more time... I'll skin you alive..." he spat at him. Hoseok yanks his hand away from his collar and walks away.

Bambam turns to me. "Are they always like that?" He asks. I just nod my head. He sighs and pulls me into a hug. "Don't worry, Y/N-ah... I'm here now... I won't let them bother you anymore... I promise..." he said, burying his face in my hair. I just nod my head and hugs him back.

He pulls away and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "Why are they even picking on you in the first place?" He asks. I shrug my shoulder. "I'm not sure... but maybe it's because I'm a nerd..." I said. "There's nothing wrong with being a nerd... besides..." he pause and leans closer to my ear. "I bet they don't know who you really are... Sapphire..." he said in a low tone, so it's just me who'll hear what he said.

I let out a laugh and nod my head. "Yeah... none of them knows..." I said, still giggling softly. "I still don't get why you hide your identity, Y/N-ah... Why didn't you show your true self?" He asks. "I hate the attention I get... that's one of the reasons I moved away..." I said. "Oh yeah... that I remember" he said, nodding his head. We laugh once again and head home.

*to be continued*