Welcome Back ,My Nigga

Mercedes Pov

Anyway I'm back and I already miss the squad from Brooklyn my nigga.

Nigga's had a fuckin dubbing party(party were you practically fuck on the dance floor and twerk on any nigga that grabs you)  in Lincoln Projects up in Harlem and shots was popped and (this shit had me dying)

they arrested my cousin Darrius for letting shots off in fuckin party and his man's Zion threw a piece of the fuckin white and orange traffic gate at the cop and another one tried to get to him but tripped over it . Shit had me crying for 3 weeks.

So I'm sitting in my room jamming to Bobby Bitch by Bobby Shmurda
"Bobby Bitch oh yeah I'm Bobby Bitch oh u ain't know they call me Bobby Bitch oh  yeah I'm Bobby Bitch"
"U know I don't karate bitch u get that Bobby Bitch , they say shooting is my hobby bitch and I'm a problem kid.

I'm going around my room prancing around and shit when I hear a knock at my door

"It's open"

"Whashhpappin shotty "

"What's gucci my niggas"

"ain't shit"

"Da squad in da crib nigga!!"

"WHASHHPAPPIN NIGGAS "

3 hours later

so the squad still in my room

and our team song come on "TRY ME" By Dej Loaf
"Let a nigga try me , try me ,im ma kill his whole mutha fuckin family
and I ain't playing with nobody , fuck around and im ma catch a body".We all singing along to it until my mom comes in my room.

"Mercedes it's somebody here to see you" my mom came in my room and said.

"a'ight kopy"

I walk down stairs to see the one and only Damien Walters.

And let me say this but he looked like shit.