18. Dinner party

Social media accounts are opened after the 2 debut showcases in Seoul. Apart from Twitter, BigHit is having full control of my other social media accounts, which I'm glad because I have no experience in using them at all.

There's two more days before I have my debut stage at one of the many Kpop music shows, M!Countdown. Although I only have to perform 'Ticket' I'm still really excited for it. But for today, I'm rewarded by my sunbaes from BTS and TXT.

I'm taken to a really high-class traditional korean restaurant. I'm not even certain if it's high-class but the 13 of us are taken to a private lounge within the restaurant which is super dark. Don't all male leads in movies take the female leads to fancy restaurants that are extremely under-lit?

'Cheers to Shannon's debut!' Namjoon Sunbae toasts.

'Geonbae!'

All of us are drinking tea instead of alcohol because we're technically still working. It's utterly important to be at our best state as an idol at all times.

'Cheers to the best rookie of the year!' Jimin Sunbae says.

'Cheers to the best female idol of the year!' Taehyung Sunbae adds.

'Thank you so much, Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon oppa.'

Yup, we are that close now.

'Shannon, you should make a toast, too!' Soobin says.

Oh, all 13 pairs of eyes are on me now. How lovely and awkward.

'Umm...' Shit, I can't think of anything! 'Cheers to making a lot of money!'

There is a brief two seconds of silence and they all burst into laughter.

Funny for those millionaires, but I was dead serious, but they don't have to know.

We are now seated at the table, where I'm seated between Jungkook and Seokjin Sunbae.

'Seokjin Sunbae, it's a pleasure to finally meet you!' I say to my senior.

He nods and says, 'thank you. I want to congratulate you on your successful debut showcase, too. I heard both the shows went amazing.'

I have to give it up to all my fans. They were cheering so loud that I'm pretty sure they worked the voices harder than I did. When the cameramen were zooming into my fans on the screens, I even saw some of them crying!  But I know they were tears of joy. Thinking about this gets me all teared up every time.

'Yes, thanks to all the fans and the staff's hard work.'

After another 5 minutes of conversation, Seokjin Sunbae and I exchanged numbers. This means that I officially have every single one of BTS and TXT members' numbers! Sav will be so proud!

Damn I think I'm slowly turning into a fan of theirs as well.

'Congrats on the debut,' Jungkook Sunbae , who's seated on my other side says.

'Thank you, Jungkook Sunbaenim.'

I'm not sure if it's an illusion but I think the corner of his eye twitched. Did I do something to anger him?

'Uhh, I'd like to thank you,' I say.

He puts down his teacup and turns his head to look at me directly. He's wearing his glasses today, but his eyes still look so bright and big underneath the lenses. He's also got a haircut recently even though I don't know when. The last time I saw him was at the night when Mr Park lashed out.

' For what?' He asks me.

'For saving me that night,' I reply. 'If it wasn't for you, God knows what he could've done to me.'