10k Reads Special

A/N:
Hello!

When I said at the start of this year that 2020 was going to be big, I didn't imagine this.... First I hit 50 followers which is crazy, then this book reached 10k reads! Not only that though, three of my other stories are doing unbelievably well, one is on 1.33k, another on 3.1k and the final one 3.5k!

However, this is not the only aspect of my life that is going beautifully well... Yes, that's right, it's shameless plug time!

I recently started uploading some of my music mashups to Bandlab (about a week ago) and already have a few people tuning in to every mix I make (which for the moment is daily but I know that won't last). If you'd like to check out another side of my life and get to know me a bit better then head over there and check it out (the link is at the top of my bio on my profile). I'm hoping to livestream on there at some point too so if you want to come and chill, feel free. Any criticism is welcome as I'm always looking to improve xx.

Anyway, back to Wattpad. I'm hoping to post another part/chapter to my Slasher Central sequel "The Divide Of Slasher Central" by the end of this week and if not, by the end of next week. I wish I could be a bit more specific but my college work is really starting to pile up and I need to make sure I get it all done and sent off.

Right, with all that out the way, back to this book. I'm so grateful for every read I get and to think that 10000 reads is now a reality seems.... Well.... Unreal. None of this success is down to me, it's all down to you! You wonderful people out there who have clicked on the right buttons and decided to read my work. You wonderful people who have given me the confidence to think that maybe creativity might be my thing after all. You wonderful people who I love with all my heart.

So, to say thank you for everything I've decided that now would be the perfect time to release the latest installation of the book.

This is what would happen if you met.... Pinhead and the Cenobites! (That would be a great band name).

Much love until the next time -
Anonymous Fan 03

Enjoy xxx.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a about a week since the house at the end of the road suddenly collapsed. Nobody knew why or how and the people who emerged from the house that night hadn't spoke a word to anyone since.

You were walking back from shopping when you saw the box lying on the floor. You didn't know what it was but its intricate details and patterns made you believe it to be a puzzle of some sort. It had a strange power of attraction that led to you picking it up off the ground and stuffing it in one of your plastic bags. When you looked up to start walking again, you saw a man. He looked like a beggar but was watching you and the box intently. As soon as he became aware of your staring he smirked, stood from where he was sitting on the floor, and walked away without a single word leaving his lips. A shiver ran down your spine but you decided to ignore it and keep walking home.

When you got back to your house you fumbled with your keys and stumbled into your house, dropping your bags as you went. As you turned to pick them up, you noticed the strange little box lying there in the middle of your floor. Just like two polar magnets, you felt drawn to the box and instantly went to retrieve it. You blindly moved through your house until you sat with a thud on your sofa.

Suddenly the box began to glow. You yelped and dropped it as electric blue bolts started firing into the air forcing you to retreat behind the door. Horror plastered your face as you saw four figures apparate before your eyes.

"You solved the box, we came. Now you must come with us, taste our pleasures." The one said as the other three started to head towards you. You tried to scream but it caught in your throat as tears threatened to spill from your eyes.

"No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering."

You shuffled back until you hit the staircase in the hall and you were trapped once again. Whimpering, you accepted your fate as they all surrounded you. Chains hooked themselves into your skin and you cried out in pain just before the world went black.

You awoke to find yourself in a completely new place. Around you were different devices, all equally as petrifying as each other and above you was him, the one that spoke. His skin looked even paler in the new light and the pins attached to his face were covered in what looked like... Blood.

"Good, you're awake. Now the fun can really begin."