Marrying Her Again

Dhruv's pov...............

It's early in the morning, I woke up and saw my wife sleeping beautifully. I lightly pecked on her forehead, not having a heart to wake her up. I went in bathroom and completed morning chores, I freshen up and came back in room. Till now she is sleeping, I went to her side, sat beside her and said slowly in her ear "baby, get up it's already 8 in the morning."

"Please, let me sleep for 5 more minutes."

"No, it's already late you have to take medicines."

"Please"

"Okay, then sleep if doctor came to discharge you I tell him not to do." She immediately open her eyes, and sat up.

"No, no, I want to go home." She said and stood up, and ran to washroom,I smiled.

"Oi,wifey!"I was in front of bathroom and it's locked.

"Hmmm" she hummed from inside.

"Open it, let me help you" she opened door, and I went in taking her hand in mine. I stood in front of wash basin, I helped her in cleaning her teeth, washed her face and dried it with towel. She didn't protest today, I'm glad that she is understanding me, I feed her and our family came.

Today I'm going to marry her again, our parents want to see it,so they decided to do our marriage in temple in a simple way. Only our family members will present there, they bring dresses for our marriage. Nithya doesn't know anything about it, I told them to not tell her. I want to surprise her, we are marring in same temple and same pandit will do our marriage again. I said to arrange all things to Akash and Antony.

"Haaa, finally I'm going to home." Nithya said once doctor sighed discharge papers.

"Isn't you are only for two days hear?" Akash said.

"You stay hear one day and I'm sure you will jump from that window, to get out of hear." She said and pointed a window. We all laughed, she really hate hospitals and not to mention about medicine's.

"Dhruv go and get ready, we will be late."my mom said to me.

"Where are we going?" Nithya asked.

"You will know it when we arrive there, now you also get ready." I said, took my bag and went to another room for change. It's a sharwani, a simple one but I like it. I got ready and went out, all male members are waiting there maybe Nithya is getting ready. My dad patted my shoulder, "you looking great son, in this indian attire."

It's my first time to wear this type of clothes, but I like it. I smiled to him, door of Nithya's room opened. I first saw my mom and she turned and I saw my wife. She is so beautiful in yellow saree, a light makeup on her face, her right hand was bandaged with her neck. In left hand she wore bangles same as saree colour,she looked at me in full of confusion. I went to her and took her hand in mine, lightly kissed on her forehead. I don't know why but I had a urge to kiss her now.

"Ahamm" again someone coughed from my back, I turned and saw whole our family is watching us. I subconsciously saw Nithya she is blushing, god what I have to do with her, she looks cute when she is blushing.

"Ready to go"I ask her.

"To where" she asks me.

"You will know, let's go." I said and dragged her from there. We all seated in cars, and going to temple.

"What are we doing here?" Once car stopped in front of temple Nithya asked me.

"You will know, baby just patience."I said and climbed down and held my hand for Nithya. She took it and climbed down. I saw Nithya's friends already in temple.