Chapter 21

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. THEY ARE ALL BY SHANNON MESSENGER FROM KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES.

----------
3RD PERSON
----------

Before they could even hold the doorknob, Tiergan opened it and gestured for them to come in. They took their seats and placed their things on the side or below their chairs.

"Okay, so to be honest, what you're supposed to do today was to expose your ultimate secret to each other. But, since Sophie has not yet recovered it, I just want the two of you to do some trust activities. Talk to each other, and I don't mean just by transmitting. If you feel that you need your voice to do it, you may use it. Are we clear?"

Sophie and Fitz nodded, and immediately sat on the floor. Tiergan said he'll leave the two of them due to the preparation for next week's events.

Neither of them wanted to start the conversation. Minutes have passed, and the tension in the air just keeps rising. Sophie didn't realize that she was looking at the floor when Fitz spoke "So I guess, you don't have anything to tell me?".

She looked at him and saw a hint of sadness in his eyes. Why? She thought. She sighed and pushed aside all the anxieties in her head.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Last night, Sophie hailed Biana around 3 in the morning. She wasn't sure if Biana's still up or was in the mood to answer, but she still tried.

"Sophie?" Biana said, rubbing her eyes. "What's wrong?"

Sophie clutched Ella closer to her before speaking "I have something to tell you."

"I don't mean to be rude, but it's 3 in the morning." Biana yawned after saying that statement.

"Well, 3 am thoughts, I guess?" Sophie said. "I just figured I can blurt out everything on my mind right now, seeing that I'm half awake." She replied.

Biana was finally out of her sleepy state and looked at Sophie, declaring "I'm listening."

Sophie told Biana what she feels, and of course, Biana was sad to know about it. At the same time, she was happy that Sophie confided to her, and that she was able to help lift it from her shoulders.

There were lots of crying and encouragements that day, especially when Biana asked if she already told her brother about it.

"Actually, no. I'm scared, honestly. He might be disappointed that it took quite of his life to look for me and ended up not what he's expecting." Sophie said in between sobs.

"Shush. You know him better than me, but right now I know him better so trust me when I say that he'll never be disappointed in you. I know you already remembered about Alden's broken mind, and how much we were a jerk at you, especially my stupid brother, but he's changed. We've all changed." Biana said, trying not to cry again.

"As much as I hate to admit it, we kinda sucked up on our family name, too. That's why when... our dad's mind broke, we were a total jerk. We didn't care about your life, or anyone else's. We only thought of our problem, we didn't know you were also under a different but same predicament. You were also hurting. You told us that you understood us, because grief is not a common emotion in the Elvin world, but it won't change the fact that we made you feel guilty as well." She added.