1 - Group Chat

LordHunkyHair:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NotBangsBoy: Um, what was that about?

TheMysteriousMissF: Keefe, are you okay?

LordHunkyHair: Would you be okay if you had to stay in one house with the daddy of the year?

MysteriousMissF: Oh no, Keefe I didn't even think of that! Are you okay? What is he doing? Do you want me to come over and talk some sense into him?

LordHunkyHair: As much as I would love to see that, you don't have to break the law for me, Foster.

HerRoyalHighnessTheHonorableAndVerySparklyBianaVacker: AWWWWW! You guys are adorable!!! 😍😍😍

TealEyes: Don't be gross.

HerRoyalHighnessTheHonorableAndVerySparklyBianaVacker: Fitzy! It was just getting good!

MysteriousMissF: There was nothing to get good, Keefe and I aren't-ugh never mind. How are you guys holding up?

TealEyes: Okay. It stinks to not be able to see you guys, but Everglen's huge, so it;s not like we're trapped in just a few rooms.

LordoftheGadgets: If the triplets are dead by the end of this, don't blame me. I didn't know they could be this loud.

Liiiiiinh!: But they're so cute!

LordoftheGadgets: No. No they are not.

LordHunkyHair: Poor Dexy.

MysteriousMissF: Wait, Tam and Linh, you're not staying with your parents, are you?

NotBangsBoy: No, we're at a Black Swan hideout. It's one they stopped using a while ago, so it's just us.

HerRoyalHighnessTheHonorableAndVerySparklyBianaVacker: Are you doing okay?

Liiiiiinh!: We're fine! I've been playing with Purryfins, and Tam has been working on his brooding.

NotBangsBoy: I have not!

Liiiiiinh!: You spent all of yesterday glaring at the wall

LordHunkyHair: XD

NotBangsBoy: I was bored!

LordoftheGadgets: Do not complain about boredom. It's much better than getting out of bed and being tackled by three insane children, covered in slime when you walk out of your door, covered in feathers when you walk down the stairs, and finding kelpie pee in your lushberry juice. The triplets have been keeping busy.

Okay, so what did you think? I'm also going to do scenes with the characters, but I thought it would be good to start with this. I'm probably going to have pretty short chapters, so sorry in advance.