24: Hugs and Separations

KAI'S POV:

I was so stressed as i moved back and forth in the hallway in front of the emergency room.
"This is all my fault.  If only i hadn't walked out..."
Brooklyn:  Relax Kai. This isn't your fault. She'll be okay.
" No No No. This is my fault she's in danger right now. "
Hilary: KAI HIWATARI!!

I was startled at her shouting, her face stern and focused.

Hilary:  Listen you fool. I didn't gave up on you for nothing. We all are worried too. So shut up and stop blaming yourself!!

I opened my mouth to say something but stopped.
The door opened and the doctor walked to us, a look of disappointment on his face.

" is she okay doctor??"
Doc: She's stable for now.

We all sighed in relief.

Doc: But...
"But what??!"
Doc: Did she loose her memory before?
"Yes she did doctor. "
Doc: Well you see, she got hit on the head pretty badly. And she's asleep right now.  She'll wakeup in a couple of hours though. But when she does, there are two possibilities. She'll either get her memory back and her condition will be normal OR she'll face a nervous breakdown if she sees anything related to her past and possibly...DIE.

'No, this can't be happening.  It's not fair!! W-Wait her past? I'm related to her past ! If she sees me, i can risk her life. And I'll loose her forever. I can't let that happen. Not again...'

Tyson: Kai?? KAI!!
"H-Huh??"
Tyson: Doctor said one person can meet her. I think you should go.

I nodded and went to her room. She was lying on the bed with eyes closed and bandages around her head.
I gently held her hand, caressing it with my thumb.

" A-Avery..I'm so sorry this is all my fault. But i will make it right. I'll miss you when I'm gone . Goodbye...I love you. "
I hugged her lightly, tears streaming down my face. This is the last moment we share together. I pulled back and left the room. I could hear voices calling me but i could care less and left the hospital.

Avery's POV:

I found myself in a strange place. It was white everywhere...silence...

'Where am I??'

I saw two kids talking.
"What's your name?"
"K-Kai Hiwatari. "
"Well hello Kai I'm Avery Ivanov"

Then they disappeared.
'Was that me...and Kai?'

I could now hear a familiar song playing...
"I love this song Kai."
"I know.  Me too. "

"Kai, will we be together forever?"
"Yes"
"Even when we growup?"
" Yes. And then we'll marry so that we can be together. "

"Avery?"
"Hmm?"
"I love you "
"What???!!"
"Do you love me?"
"I don't know. "
"Don't worry. You can answer whenever you want. I'll wait...forever. trust me. "

"Avery!!...hurry up. They're coming !!"
"I'm trying!!"
"Here!! Take my hands, and we'll be away...happy...together."

That whenmy eyes flashed open and i breathed heavily. I found myself in a hospital bed.

The door slammed open and all my friends hurriedly came in...except one.

"WHERE'S KAI???"

----------------------------------------------------------

HEY CHUMS!!!
SO THIS IS THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER OF THE STORY.AND SOON I'LL UPDATE THE LAST CHAPTER TOO. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT .

Byeeeer!!!💜💜