6. spice it up

{taylor pov}

i felt his emerald green eyes burning on my bare back, i knew he was watching. i ignored it and walked up to a handsome man, he looked like he was in his late twenties, maybe early thirties. he was quite big, because of his muscles, not too big though. his blue eyes sparkled and a slight smile was plastered onto his face showing soft dimples as he stood alone in a corner of the room. he was watching the party, i saw him when i came in. multiple girls had come up to him durning the night, he had sent them all away. he was hard not to notice, he was handsome, gorgeous even.

i walked up to him, confidently. i knew i wanted him tonight, so i would get him. i approached him with a straight face. as soon as he noticed me he looked me up and down, he then looked away. he probably expected me to turn around and leave him alone, too bad i wasn't planning on that. "hey" i said, emotionless as i got closer. he looked at me, surprised "hey" he had a slight frown on his face. "i'm taylor" i smiled and pulled him in for a hug, it took him by surprise but he couldn't not hug back, that would be rude so he hugged back. the hug didn't last long as i pulled away after less than three seconds. "joe" he said with a nod. "nice to meet you, joe" i smiled and took a sip from my drink.

"why did you introduce urself, everyone knows who you are" he said it with a frown as he looked at me. he had a strong british accent, cute "not everyone and its polite. i have manners ya know" i chuckled and shook my head. "i've seen you with dudes all night, i'm not intrested in giving you my number" he had an apologetic smile on his face. ouch, that hurt "what makes you think i want your number?" i frowned as i crossed my arms

"you don't want it?" he gave me a confused look. "you have been rejecting girls all night, i just wanted to see what the hype was all about but maybe you didn't reject them, they just thought you were a jerk" i shrugged before i turned around. i started to walk away as i felt a hand on my shoulder "wait, taylor" his accent made it sound like tay-luh, british thing i guess. "what?" i snapped at him as i turned around.

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to act like a jerk. i'm just not a big fan of parties" he said as he scratched his neck, it was kinda cute actually. "it's alright" i said as i gave him a slight smile. "will you stay for a bit? i'd like some company" he smiled, showing his deep dimples. "alright, i'll stay because i want too, not because you asked, joe" i said as i smiled back at him.

we talked for a good twenty minutes, i still felt harry's eyes burn in my back but i ignored it. "we should dance" joe suggested with a smile "emh... i don't know...i can't dance i look stupid" i bit my lip, something i always did if i was nervous. "oh come on! i can't dance either, but it will be fun. i promise" he smiled widely and his blue eyes sparkled as he brushed a hand trough his blonde hair. i couldn't help but agree. he took my hand and dragged me to the dance floor, we started dancing. i honestly quite enjoyed it, spending time with joe was easy and fun.

as the night went on we continued dancing together, closer and closer as time went on. our body's touching as we moved to the beat of the music. a slower song started playing and joe took my hand and twirled me around so i was facing towards him. i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist. we slowly swooned as the music played, i leaned to his ear and whispered "i'll step on ur foot soon" and laughed. he chuckled and shook his head and as response whispered into my ear "then i'll need to hand you over to the cops, that's a serious crime miss swift" i laughed. i looked at the wall behind joe as we danced, i locked eyes with these beautiful green eyes. of course i knew who's they were, he looked away and i snapped back to reality.

i smirked before pressing a soft kiss on joe's neck. i swear, he stopped breating for a second. i leaned back and looked into his eyes, his eyes sparkled like a little kid. i bit my lip and leaned in, he softly pressed his lips against mine. his lips felt soft against mine, the lipstick on my lips roughed it up just the right amount. it was a sweet kiss, sweeter than any kiss i had ever had. after a minute or so we pulled away, both gasping for air. i smiled at him and he returned the smile, showing his adorable dimples.

he took a piece of my hair and tucked it behind my ear as he looked into my eyes before crashing his lips into mine again. this time around the kiss was more lustfully and rough. i felt his tongue against my lips, asking for entrance which i gladly gave to him. soon enough our tongue we're in a fight with each other. i softly bit his lower lip as my hands were tangled up in his hair. after a few minutes we broke the kiss

"lets take this to one of the rooms" i whispered, he nodded and took my hand. our hands intertwined, like they were made to fit together like puzzle pieces. he led me to one of the rooms, i gave harry a quick look and playfully winked at him before i turned my face away. his eyes looked sad mixed with anger and lust. i entered the room in the back with joe and as soon as we closed the door his lips crashed into mine. i jumped on him as he grabbed my thighs. he carried me to the bed and put me down before climbing on top of me.

~~
an:
this isnt becoming a jaylor fanfic dw, i just wanted to include him. also i promise there will be more haylor interaction in the next chapter! ill try to update more
~~