𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔,𝑪𝒂
𝑫𝒆'𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊 "𝑽𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏" 𝑯𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

*𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊*

"Stay right here, and hold hands," I heard my mom say, and I did what I was told to do. I looked at Jamir, and he looked frightened.

It was understandable that he was afraid due to the fact that we were in the middle of no where, with three strangers who were dressed up horrifically.

"Close your eyes."

I closed my eyes, and stood in silence.

"Sanguinem desimilus... Sanguinem generis fiantus. Sanguinem desimilus... Sanguinem generis fiantus," I heard being chanted repeatedly.

I felt myself becoming dizzy, and fell unconscious.

*5 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑*

"That spell was used for siblings. In a couple of years, the stronger sibling will absorb the other sibling's power, and while the strong one survives, the other will not. Your mother did this, expecting Jamir to win. But lately I've been having visions of you winning. Even when it's near death, automatically the weak one will die." my granny said.

"So how the fucc do we break this shit? I'm not gon let Jamir die, because that bitch wanted to be selfish. The fucc do I look like letting that shit happen?"

"Watch who you talking to, I'm warning you De'Kari," she said sternly, while pointing at me.

"Sorry."

"Anyways, you can't undo the spell. Whenever one of you dies, that's when the spell will go into affect."

"So that's it? If I sacrifice my life,  Jamir could live?"

"No, if you die then Jamir will die, and you revive more powerful. Either way, there's nothing you could do."

"What if I give up my powers? Wouldn't that break it," I said.

I felt my blood starting to boil. The anger overtaking my body. Glasses started to shatter, and the lights started.

"Listen to me De'Kari. There's no way that you can save Jamir. Giving up your powers won't do you or anyone good. The ancestors chose you for a reason," she explained, and put both arms on my shoulders, so I can snap out of it.

*3 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑*

"De'Kari..." Keem said breathing hard, on the other end of the phone.

I raised my eyebrow, because niggas never called me by my government. I felt like somethings was serious, because the tone of his voice.

"Speak nigga."

"It's your brother, Jamir. He got shot and it's not looking to good."

"How you know," I paced back and forth in the room.

"Juju said that he seen him get shot at the park. He followed him to the hospital. He called us, and nigga the doctor said he got a bullet to the head, and chest."

When he said those words, my hair started pounding. It felt worse than a migraine. I fell to my knees, and passed out.

*𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊*

━━━━━━━━━━━━

How do y'all feel about this ?

This spell was inspired by The Vampire Diaries. If y'all watched it, you've probably understood it.

But I decided to write about De'Kari's past. I want you guys to understand why they call him Voodooman, even though you guys got a hint of it in the past's chapter. I will be writing more about  De'Kari's witchcraft story in other chapters.