Baby Mama Drama (2)

"Naw y/n I was talking about you."

I put the tv on mute, maybe I was hearing the tv and not him

I put the tv on mute, maybe I was hearing the tv and not him. Ain't no way he lost his damn mind like this, not on this holy Saturday.

"Come again?"

"Y/n I think you should leave." He repeated.

"Mmm." You nodded your head. "Say it one more time. I think you said the wrong name."

"Y/n get the fuck on."

"Nigga who the fuck?" Your eyebrows furrowed, and you laughed getting all your belongings.

"This mf really throwing me out. He must not no I hit niggas. I hit bitches too she lucky she pregnant." You mumbled loud enough so they could hear.

You walked up to them and you looked her dead in her face, jumping at her. When she screamed you laughed.

"Oh, you real lucky you pregnant." You waved your finger in her face, touching her forehead and pushing it back. "But I know for a fact it's not yours." You turned to him, patting on his chest a couple times looking him in his eyes. He had the nerve to look back, making you punch him in the same place you were patting. You hated he was doing you like this.

You made your way out the house, hopping into your car driving off. There was no way that baby was Melos the timeline just didn't add up. She says she's around 5 months pregnant, but 5 months ago he was over seas, and she been knew the gender of the baby before she even hit 4 months. Plus that stomach looked way bigger than 5 months, and it wasn't because she was skinny. There was definitely something up with that girl and you were gone get to the bottom of it.

"Call Kylie." I spoke to my car. Kylie was my best friend, and she worked at the only OBGYN clinic in Chino Hills. "Wassup sugar lumps?" She answered the phone. "Hey babes what you up to? I have some tea."

"Oooo just in time. I'm finna go on break, wanna meet at Vitality Bowls?"

"Bet, on my way." I hung up the phone.

It only took around 15 minutes to get to the restaurant we were meeting at, we ordered what we wanted and sat down, next to a window.

"So what's the tea?"

"Girl," you sighed giving her a run down of what happened.

"Oh so you want me to look at her records to see if her timeline adding up?"

"Yup."

She hesitated playing with her food a little. "I don't know girl. Are you sure you wanna do that? What if everything does add up, you're gonna be hurt. And even if it doesn't what makes you think this will magically make him want you?"

"Because he wanted me until she came back in the picture."

"I just feel like, if it was that easy for him to throw you away, he wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Maybe Melo just isn't the one. I know you want him to be and all but.." she trailed off looking at me.

I looked down, my eyes were glossy and I didn't try to stop the tears from falling from them. What she was saying was true, but I was in love with him. So I had to try you know?

"Look y/n if you really want me to I'll do it. But what happens after I look them up? You can't really tell them, because I'll get in trouble for sharing patients records."

You frowned, she was right. And you'd never want to jeopardize your friends lively hood. Especially when she loved doing it.

You had a tough decision to make. What would you do?

Naw seriously what would you do?
Sorry I switch between you/I a lot I just be in the zone typing and I don't feel like going over to edit 🤣
-xoxo, Retro