50.|Sentimental|

Anna's pov (continue):

"I missed you Anna, i really missed you." Luca said and his voice cracked at the end.

He was looking straight ahead in the blank.

"I can't say i did not miss you luca, because i'd be lying. I still love you." I chuckled humorlessly.

"But i don't think i can forgive you luca. I know, you were drunk. But you loved me right? How could you not recognise my touch? I expected more from you. Was that too much?"

"Maybe it was." I answered my own question.

"I'll do anything for you Anna." He said and his voice cracked.

"Really Luca? Anything?" I asked.

"Anything." He promised.

" Anything huh? Can you rewind time luca?" I asked.

He just looked at me with a dumb look on his face.

"Can you? No you can't luca, so the same way, i don't think i'll be able to forgive you." I said.

"Anna." Luca said in a desperate voice.

"Luca, listen. I- I don't know If i'll ever be able to forgive you. I want someone to love me, to cherish me, i want someone whose world start and ends with me. I want someone to know me, whose heartbeat increase when i am near, who can feel my touch and know it's me no matter what state he is in." I cried.

"I may be still in love with you but i might find someone better."

He kneeled in despair in front of me, his face hanging low.

"Luca get up." I ordered.

He looked up at me and tears were falling freely from his eyes.

He took hold of my hands making me frown.

"I know, i am not worthy of you. You deserve much much better than me Anna. If you don't want me in your life then i'll go and never look back. Away from you, hoping you will find your one. But Anna can I get a chance please. I know i can't rewind time and rectify my mistakes but atleast i can try to be a better person. Will you give me this chance, please?" He asked desperately.

"Please Anna, please just one chance. I love you, i don't want to lose you forever without even trying to. If ever i do something wrong just say it, i'll go from your life and never come back. Please give me this chance, please." He begged.

What should i do?

"You have one chance Luca, just one. If you mess up..."

"I promise to be a better peron Anna, someone who will be worthy of you. Thank you so much."

I just left and took a walk back home as i needed some alone time.

Aria's pov:

8 months later:

God! His face is like a pig and he sounds like A freaking hyena.

I really want to wrap a rope around his neck and hang him from the ceiling.

Ughh! I am so hungry now. I will decide how to kill him later.

What do i wanna have, hmm maybe pizza. No, pasta, No i want to have some nutella.

"So as i was saying-" he continued.

What is an easier way to kill someone. I do not want to be doing much hard work.

Maybe shoot him between his eyes. But i don't have a gun.

Or maybe poison but again where am i going to find this.