THIRTY-ONE

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my stomach growing. I have to tell Dave before...

"Ayo Karin!" Dave walked into the room and he looked pissed. "Wassup?" I asked a little nervous.

"Your pregnant and you fucking knew?" He yelled and my eyes widened. "I- who?" I stammered.

"Paris just came with fucking baby clothes!" He yelled. "Dave I was gonna tell you--"

"When? Were you even gonna keep it?" He asked and I couldn't answer because getting an abortion did cross my mind.

I dont think I'm emotionally ready for another kid. "Dave I've been through so much.  Cherish got kidnapped and rapped and I dont think I'm emotionally ready for a kid right now." I tried to reason with him.

"Naw dont even pull that shit because you knew way before anything happened with Cherish. My thing is why the fuck you keepin shit from me? I've been 100 wit you from the fucking start and all you been doing was hiding shit." He yelled.

I frowned and turned towards him. "Dont even pull that shit you hide shit as well. Is Julissa's baby yours? Are you still fucking yo baby mama?" I questioned.

"You know for a fact that baby ain't even mines and no I'm not fuckin my baby mom but stop tryna turn this shit the fuck around on me this about you." He yelled and came closer to me.

"Move Dave! Fuck out my damn face wit all that." I yelled.

"Why the fuck is you hidin shit? Why you feel the need to hide shit?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I have my fucking reasons. I was going to tell you just not at the moment." I said and he held up my shirt.

"What the fuck! You already have a bump. How long you been pregnant?" He looked back up at me and I shut my mouth. My answer would only make things worse.

"How long Karin?" He yelled. "Almost a month." I mumbled and he punched a hole in the wall. Two holes we need to patch up.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" He yelled and I shrugged feeling tired. "I'm seriously not in the mood. Can I sleep?" I said sitting on the bed.

"Man why tho Karin? It hurts to know the girl i love is hiding secrets. If you can hide a pregnancy what else can you hide?" I turned away from him with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Dave." That was all I could say because maybe I was wrong for hiding it from him.

I silently cried before he laid next to me. "Baby I'm sorry. It dont matter no more, a least I know now." He kissed my neck. "No you were right, you've kept it real with me while I didn't. Ima do better I promise I will." I said and he rolled me over so I could look at him.

"Its okay Karin. Just dont cry I hate seeing you cry." I smiled a little and he kissed me and the rest was history.

Dave

I was still kinda mad at Karin for hiding that from me but now all I wanna do is make her my wife and have a family. After he had sex we sat in the living room and my baby was looking so tired.

Liked by Famous_

Liked by Famous_.paris and 39,880 others
daveeast: my unborn making my baby tired 🥺
View all 5,8990 comments
Famous_.paris: I can't fuckin wait I'm rooting for a girl 😭
Lilbackwood: #TeamBoy we need some more boys 😌
Baby_.jay: damn my sis prego again 😭 #Teamboy

I say beside her and scooped her up in my lap. "You tired?" I asked her and she nodded. "You gotta do some other stuff too. Cant just sleep." I said and she yawned.

"I'm also eating." She said and I chuckled. "Okay baby. Go to sleep." She yawned and went to sleep in my arms.

I just let her lay in my arms and watched TV. Ion know when but ima marry this girl. I really love her with all my damn heart.

Her phone kept ringing so I looked at it.

She ha recieved a Dm from Millie.

Millie_mill: he gonna do the same shit to me to yhu. Knock yu up then leave you.

I wanted to text back but I didnt instead I deleted the request and put her phone back.

First the baby daddy was starting shit now the baby mom wanna start some shit. Always gotta be them.

Soon after I was asleep with her.

A/N: Since so many of yall said a sequel I'm getting started on the characters for that. Next chapter will be a time jump so get ready for that.

Boy 💙 or Girl 💗

What yall think abt Millie started up problems?

Ik some of yall also wanted Double Life so to keep myself busy ima write that one after I do the sequel.

1. Write both at the same time?

2. Write both but the sequel first?

Yall choose bc I hate making decisions 😭

Also on April 30 I might not update bc that's my grandma birthday and shes dead and ima be pretty depressed.

On her birthday should I make her a memorial on Wattpad or no?

-🦋