Endeavour's downfall

"Uraraka, are you alright?" Deku asked as he an Uraraka sat in the apartment. "What?" she asked. "You spaced out again" Deku replied "Is something bothering you?" he asked "No, just a lot of schoolwork. It's just a couple months until graduation after all" Uraraka replied. "Kacchan figured out about our connection, didn't he" Deku stated. "It's that obvious?" Uraraka asked. "Sometimes you're like an open book. This was more of a video played on loudspeakers" Deku replied.

"Plus, I know Kacchan, he is anything but dumb. I revealed to much in the belief I had him" Deku said. "He was right there, his head just beneath my feet" He said as his frustration rose. "I was this close to kill him. But then that damned bunny appeared" Deku said through gritted teeth. "Deku" Uraraka said in a scolding tone. "Oh, sorry. I got a bit caught up" Deku replied as he quickly calmed down.

"You do know that it is inevitable that someone in your class gets hurt or worse right? You're all a bunch of overachievers, joining internships under high ranking heroes. Kacchan under Endeavour, Tokoyami under Hawks, you under Lemillion and so on" Deku asked. "Maybe that is right. Or perhaps you could do something else that demolishing skyscrapers" Uraraka suggested. "You know I can't stop until I've made Japan a better place" Deku said. "By killing innocents?" Uraraka asked. "Uraraka, I know that what I'm doing is wrong by itself. I've done horrible things and killed so many civilians. But I do that to achieve a better world. Maybe my actions will cost many lives. But how many lives will it save? The countless people's lives which are cut short due to society not allowing them any chance due their quirk or lack there off" Deku explained.

"Call me naïve, but I still think there is good in society. There are other ways than violence" Uraraka countered. "You're not wrong. There is at least one good person in this hero infested society" Izuku said with small smile. "Who?" Uraraka asked. "You!" Izuku replied with a bright smile, making Uraraka slightly flustered. "Don't take it too seriously, you're just the only hero who understands why I do the things I do" Izuku said with a small laughter as he stood up and opened a portal. "Alright. Meet you again on Friday, or the dreams. Whichever comes first I guess" Uraraka said. "Of course. Bye Uraraka" Izuku replied and walked into the portal. "Bye Izuku" Uraraka replied with a small smile as the portal closed. She then grabbed her stuff and walked out of the apartment and locked the door.

Meanwhile, outside the apartment, a very concerned Present mid had observed Deku's and Uraraka's conversation, and was now keeping an eye on Uraraka. "This is much worse that you and Mirage Shota" He whispered to himself. "We can't let this continue" He mumbled and began heading towards UA, making sure Uraraka didn't see him.

Once Present mic reached UA he quickly found Aizawa going through paperwork in his office. "Shota, I'm worried about Uraraka. I know you can't tell me why or how her and Deku got in touch, but they are much closer than you and Mirage were" Present mic said with worry. "How much closer?" Aizawa asked. "I don't know to be honest. They are definitely not a couple, but at the same they are closer than most friends. They also seem to have an understanding for the other's actions. I'm not sure, a lot of it flew right over me" Present mic. "I see. That means I got the wrong impression from Uraraka" Aizawa said.

"Shota, shouldn't we stop this? I mean with how close they are this could backfire immensely, much worse that what Mirage did" Present mic asked. "Maybe, but this is the only big clue currently in Deku's investigation. For over two years he has remained completely hidden from the police. Nobody knows how many is in his revolution and nobody knows how deep his infiltration goes. If we lose this source, we might never catch him. Unless he does something stupid, which I highly doubt" Aizawa explained. "I know that Shota, but we both know how it turns out when you get too close to villain. I just don't want her to lose someone like we lost Shirakumo" Present mic said with a hint of remorse in his voice.