5 ❥ intense movie

(he's a baby, prove me wrong)

『 🪐 』

jeno snapped out of his thoughts as he heard renjun's voice, "can i? pwease?"

'shit he used the pwease with the puppy eyes how am i supposed to resist?' jeno thought to himself.

renjun was still giving jeno puppy eyes until jeno sighed, "alright. here you go." he handed renjun his ice cream.

jeno suddenly passed renjun his water bottle, "drink lots of water okay? i don't want you getting sick from too much ice cream." renjun nodded as he continued licking the ice cream.

and now, it was jeno and jaemin watching their baby eat— they watched renjun eat.

after renjun was done, he chugged down the water, wiping the excess dripping down his mouth after, "all done!"

how. on. earth. could. someone. look. so. freaking. adorable.

jaemin smiled, "let's go now!" the three boys stood up as they went out from the ice cream shop but of course, saying goodbye to the nice lady behind the counter and we can't forget jeno's glare at the girl who touched him.

the three started walking to the movie theaters since they didn't wanna be late for the show, "renjun, what snacks do you want?" jeno asked smiling at renjun's baby behavior as he looked up like a small child.

"cheese popcorn!" renjun giggled along after. jeno nodded as he told the lady behind the counter, he then turned to jaemin, "nana, what about you?"

jaemin thought for awhile, "doritos please." jeno nodded as he did the same thing. jaemin then turned to renjun who was patiently waiting.

"injun, you seem sleepy." jaemin said worriedly. renjun shook his head as he smiled, "oh it's nothing. just a little dizzy."

a few minutes later, jeno came in with 3 snacks and 3 drinks, "let's go!"

(get yourself a boyfriend who can not only carry two snacks, but three)

renjun grabbed his popcorn and drinks from jeno, "thank you nono!"

i guess nicknames were normal for them now.

the three walked inside the movie theater and sat in the back row. renjun looked around suspiciously, "nana? why is it only the three of us in the back row?"

jaemin laughed as he squished renjun's cheeks, "probably because we're too early."

renjun looked back on the screen, "but the movie is starting in two minutes..." he mumbled to himself.

after a few weird thoughts in mind, the movie started playing, renjun was about to scream because it was a romance movie.

'a romance movie? the two could even pick horror and i wouldn't mind but romance?' renjun thought to himself.

for the first half of the movie, things were fine as the characters slowly started falling in love, small ice cream and movie dates. it was his dream date personally.

but then, in the scene where the two were watching a movie, they were seated at the back row and the guy started kissing the girl. renjun gulped at how familiar that scene looked.

he turned to jaemin and jeno to see them both focusing on renjun, 'what the fuck am i supposed to do?!'

renjun's heart started beating. fast. he didn't know why but he just thought it was the intensity of the movie so he shrugged it off. for now, he should focus on how to get rid of jaemin and jeno looking at him.

even after a few seconds, the two boys were staring intensely at renjun, and may i remind you, that scene was still going on.

renjun quickly grabbed his popcorn and stuffed his mouth with it as he smiled innocently. he didn't wanna look at the two so he faced the screen where luckily the scene had ended.

"you gotta be fucking kidding me! i thought it was a bro hangout! jeno and jaemin clearly look like they wanna make out with renjun!"

"chenle shut your annoying ass up or else they'll see us!"

"well i'm sorry mr. donghyuck."

"your making me sound old. shut up."

"you are."

"then what about this guy in the back?"

"jisung i swear shut the hell up and focus on the movie."

"okay grandpa mark lee."

-
nct dream mv is today watch me die.