THIRY-TWO

5 Months Later....

"Ugh Dave, my back is fuking killing me." I said walking downstairs. He met me halfway and sat me down with my heating pad on my back.

"So what's the gender?" He asked me and I shrugged. "I told you only Paris and Jordan knows." I said. For my gender reveal which is next month Ima know the gender but I wanted to be surprised.

He nodded and gave me some ice cream.

"Make his pockets hurt." Kairi sang. "His baby momma look just like dirt." Cherish sang. Dave and I shot up as fast as ever and turned the song off.

"HEYY!" They yelled. "What yall know about that song?" Dave asked clearly mad.

"Auntie Paris." Cherish said and I sighed. "That's a bad song." I said.

"Well ima get in my feelings now." Kairi said and I looked at Dave who looked shook as fuck.

"Why'd you say forever if the option was to leave me?" Kairi sang and Cherish danced.

-

-

-

I went into the store today. "Hey prego." Layla said hugging me. "Wassup girl." I said holding my back. "Damn girl sit down." I sat down in the chair. "Hows everything goin?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Smooth. Your money is in your office." She told me and I got up to count that shit. When I made to my office I saw five stacks on my desk.

I smiled and count that shit. By usin a calculator because yall know I'm not finna count that shit without it.

I had a total of 5 grand. I then took out the money in my safe and counted it.

I had a total 90,000 dollars and ain't even know. When I came here last time I just shoved all the money I saw on my desk into the safe.

We can use this money and buy a whole new house, I want a new car, Kairi and Cherish need some new shoes and clothes, the baby gonna need some stuff then ima go buy Dave some stuff.

I put the money in my purse and sat down for a little bit.

Dave

"She got me speeding in the fast lane, pedal to the floor man, tryna get back to her love. Her love. Best believe she got that good thang she my lil hood thang."

I sang to the music to go surprise Cherish. I realized I haven't spent as much time as Karin spent with Kari. Right now they were outside playing.

I got out but saw something I ain't wanna see. Cherish was in ground crying as i walked over there a little boy sat beside her.

"What's wrong?" He asked her. "C-Chelsea pushed m-me." She cried and the boy held her ankle and she winced. "I'm gonna get--"

"Dave!" I ran to her and picked her up.  "Cherish what happened?" I asked her.

"I was playing waiting for Isaiah." She pointed to the little boy. "When Chelsea pushed me and now my ankle hurts and I can't move it." I took her into the school and realized her ankle was sprained. I raised hell.

"Where the teacher at?" I yelled making everyone shut up and stop playing. "That would be me. What's up?" She looked at me and bit her lip and I rolled my eyes.

"My daughter sprained her damn ankle outside while you in the damn school. So if I sue this bitch I'd be wrong right?" I said and she flinched.

"I- who's your daughter?" I pointed to Cherish.  "I'm taking her to the hospital and I'm suing yo ass." I took Cherish and went to the car. I was just bluffing about suing her just wanted to scare her ass a bit.

I then drove to the hospital.

"Well she has a sprained ankle so I'd recommend she stays off her ankle for a few weeks. Its gonna bother her for a little but it's nothing severe. If you need anything I'm down the hall--"

"Listen you fucking hoe I'm here with my daughter I'm fucking married so go somewhere with that hoe shit." I spat. I was already pissed she just adding fuel to the fire.

She scoffed. "Ion see no ring." She said and I mugged her. "Just like I see you with no job if you dont get the fuck out my damn face." I mugged her and she left the room.

I sat next to Cherish. "You gon be good." I said and she nodded.