3. L U C Y

My hand was tucked tightly in his as he jogged up the stairs, pulling me with him.
His ass looked incredible in his tight, smart trousers; obsessed with how it flexed on each movement. I was most likely drooling over the sight of him, but I didn't care. He was sex on legs.

He opened the door to, I presumed, his bedroom. It was masculine, and smelt just like him; a woodsy aftershave mixed with soap. The tidiness and neat surfaces fit with him perfectly.

After knowing him for an hour, I learnt that he looked after himself quite well. It wasn't hard to make that observation when he wore a suit that was evidently pressed and ironed, fit for a king. 

While still holding his hand, I took in the room around me. I noticed the lack of sentimental items, such as photos, and how it was more showy. It had a purpose - it was a bedroom - but that was the only purpose. There was no memories in the room, nothing that gave it more of a life. Just a simple, smart room that serves it's main purpose.

He noticed my expressions - which I'd hoped hadn't been too obvious, and he eyed me cautiously.

"What's that look for, gorgeous?"

"It's very you, but no family?" 

He was taken back at first, a little lost by my meaning.

"No photos. Nothing that seems sentimental." I added.

His expression was pained. He released an exasperated breath, and I didn't push I just waited to see if he'd say anything. "There's nobody I could have in here." 

"No group family pictures?" 

"No." He replied on a hard swallow, shaking his head. 

He pulled me closer again leaving the conversation hanging in the air, but also tucking it away for another day. Hopefully another day, this is a one time thing but I'm intrigued by this mysterious man. Firstly, he doesn't tell me his job, but leads me to a mansion in the middle of no where, and forces himself to have to. Secondly, there's something about him that tells me he's got a sad past. Or he is sad because of something. Behind all the lust and hunger, I can see the pain. Especially now I've talked about family.

"You're so beautiful." 

Before I could let my insides react all gooey and excited at his compliment, he smashes his lips onto mine.

Instantly, I'm caught up in all of Bax' sexiness; from his passionate kisses to the way it feels when his hands roam my body.

He begins slowly pulling my dress up over my head. I don't protest, as much as I want this to last, I cannot wait for this. I stand before him in a strapless, red laced bra and matching panties. I can't help feel too exposed and way underdressed considering what we were about to do, but I didn't do this. This was impressive for me; to strip naked in front of someone I've just met. I've never felt comfortable enough to do that. It always took me a few months before I could expose myself and become so intimate with another person.

"You're perfect, stop. You don't need to feel the way you do, I can read you like a book. Just relax."

His heated gaze was roaming my body and I started to relax. I felt good enough when he looked at me like that; a small part of me felt beautiful. Only a small part.