Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 // 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 & 𝐿𝑢𝑠𝑡

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight;
Do my hair up real, real nice;
And syncopate my skin to your heart beating.
'Cause I just wanna look good for you.'

Good for you - Selena Gomez》

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I didn't know out meant 'the club' in Lucas's language. I tried to negotiate with him to cancel the plan, but he always tends to make his way through his words. So, I made a deal with him that I'll go only if the girls came along, and without any hesitation, he agreed. That's the thing about him, he has never once denied whatever I have ever wanted from him, and I love him for that. He has never once broken his promise to me and he has always been there whenever I needed him. That's why I didn't mind staying his friend, I just wanted him to be in my life any way possible. Even if that meant, us being best friends for the rest of our lives.

In the evening, Sam, and Chloe arrived at my place to get ready for our carouse. I picked out a crop top and jeans to wear. But Sam beat me to it, handing me over a black backless above knee-length dress. It was beautiful but not the kind of dress I wore. "Oh, no, no, no. I'm not wearing that thing." I said, pointing at the dress.

"Oh, yes, you are." Sam insisted.

"But this is so...tiny," I said, glancing at the dress in my hand.

"And we're supposed to have fun tonight. So, you're going to wear that dress because I'm not listening to anything." Did I mention, Sam can be really persuasive when she wants to be. "Okay, Fine!!!" I finally decided to wear the dress pairing it with my black stilettos and a golden purse.

Sam wore a blue-cut dress while Chloe fitted herself into a blood-red short dress. Chloe had the perfect body for any tight dress to look good on her. Sam did my makeup, and when I looked at myself in the mirror, I was stunned by the girl staring back at me, "Who's this girl? I never imagined I could look this pretty." I whirled around in excitement.

"You are always pretty, Rach," Sam said as I jumped up and hugged her, "Thank you, Sam."

Soon we were all ready as we picked up our jackets and headed downstairs. Lucas and Matt were talking to Paul about some serious topic, football, I guess.

Yeah, I know Football isn't an important topic. but for them, it is.

When Lucas finally looked up and saw me, he stared at me with a look I couldn't precisely decipher. Did he like how I looked, or have I done too much makeup? I should've wiped the lipstick off my lips.

"Get the girls back by midnight." Mom said to Lucas, interrupting my thoughts.

"Let them enjoy," Paul tried to convince Mom as Lucas continued to stare at me.

Before Mom could say anything else, Lucas interrupted, clearing his throat, "Yes, Emily, we will be back by midnight." And then we all headed to the club.

The club was already crowded at eight. We pushed past the people to find Tyler already there with some other guys from the school. They did an amazing job at arranging the fake passes. We talked for a while as everyone ordered their drinks. I decided to go with the juice, but Sam pulled the glass out of my hand, handing me a shot of tequila, "Live a little, Rach."