☆ Barley ☆

Y/N POV at the villians headquarter

Once I awoke I didn't know how long I had been out. I was in some bar. Tied up. My wings were spread across the wall chained up in some way I could barley move them. I couldn't see from my left eye. I suspect it was the dried blood. Across from me I saw Kacchan tied up as well. But he didn't have a scratch on him.

"Finally awake." A raspy voice said. It was handy man. " for a second there I thought we killed you."

That's when I noticed the amount of villains in this bar. There was a lot more then I first thought.

"Let. Him. Go." I said. It hurt to speak for whatever reason.

"Now now I wouldn't try to move too much. You've finally come down from the high you were on so all your injuries have caught up with you so I'm sure you're in a lot of pain right now." Hand man said.

He was right. My head felt heavy I still had the knife in my leg my arm had stop bleeding but the amount of hits to the tree had left me with many bruises. And my back. It was burned I could still smell a bit of my burned of skin.

"It's a good thing you're still alive. The boss has an interest in you and your quirk." Hand man said. "He was holding off in grabbing you but since you've landed here I'm sure he'll want your quirk as well."

That's when it hit me.

All for one. A villain I've only heard about from All Might but I was terrified.

Ignoring my pain for a minute I attempted to try and escape but it was a mistake as the pain in my body increased.

"What did I just say." Hand man said as he held my face with two of his fingers. "Alright Kurogiri. He's expecting her you can teleport her now."

"NO!" I said moving once again. But it was no use the mist had taken me once again but just me. None of my shackles came with me. But it wouldn't matter. Not if I'm going against him.

As the mist disappeared I landed on the ground of somewhere dark.

Flying. That was my only thought I just had to fly out of here. My backs in pain but my wings have cooled off so at least I have that.

"Rose Gold...I've been waiting for you." A cold voice said from a distance. I had to go now. I can't win against him. As I bolted in the air something struck my wings. That just cause me more pain and I fell once again towards the ground.

He's watching me.

"Little Y/N L/N. I know all about you." My eyes widen as he said my full name. I had no idea where the voice was coming from I had no idea where the nearest exit was so I just began to crawl in one direction and prayed that I could get out of here alive.