42: Love

"Do you fancy showering with me?"

No words exchanged as we both stared at each other. Taehyung looked nervous and my eyes were bulging out.

"Um, say something.", Taehyung squeaked, getting embarrassed. I gulped.

"Can do?", I softly said, causing a bright smile to lit upon his face. He walked towards my direction and my heart was frantically beating inside my chest.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

He grabbed my wrist and yanked me closer towards him, causing me to gasp out at the closeness. I was too shy to look at him in the eyes after I sort of answered his question.

We had been closer than this before but it was a brand new feeling with him being shirtless, only a towel sinfully wrapped around his waist.

It was on another level. Part of me wanted to be bold. But another part of me wanted to curl myself into a ball from shyness.

"Hey. Look at me.", he whispered. I slowly looked up to meet his warm brown eyes that were filled with adoration. "You sure you want this?", he asked, voice deep.

I let myself drown in his mesmerizing eyes for a brief second, before I slightly nod.

"Yes. Want.", I firmly said, causing him to grin.

"But-", I paused. He looked at me in confusion. "Um, uh. Can I go in first? Then, you come in five minutes later.", I asked, causing him to chuckle.

"Sure. But why though?", he asked, amused.

"I-I'm shy... I don't want you to see me strip.", I mumbled as I looked away, cheeks flaming. I heard him cooed, making my heart do somersaults.

"I'm going in.", I said as I hurried my way into  the bathroom and closed the door shut. Once I did, I leaned my back against the doorframe, trying to calm my poor heart.

OH MY LORDDDDD.

I'm going to have sex with Taehyung?

Oh god. Ohhhhhhh god.

I'm so unprepared! I am a frikin' virgin who is even too shy to masturbate. I have watched porn a few times and read smuts but I'm an inexperienced dumbass.

What if I disappoint him?

My chest tightened at the thought.

Should I google?

Ah shit shit. Three minutes has passed already.

What do I do? Call Yerin and ask her?

BUT SHE'S AN INEXPERIENCED ARSE TOO.

Who do I ask for advice?

"One minute~"

I heard his voice and panicked. Without thinking twice, I stripped my pajamas and walked in naked into the shower. I took a deep breath and turned the shower on, letting luke warm water cascade down my body.

After a minute, I heard the door slowly open and my heart raced a marathon. I peeked a glance and saw him walking towards me through the steam, which I immediately turned the other way with my red cheeks.