THIRTY EIGHT

Dekh Saaqi
Kaise Basta Hai Ishq Wajood Mein,

Saltanat Meri Hai
Rag Rag Pe Hukoomat Yaar Ki....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"You can do it. Be brave."

She was giving herself a pep talk walking around the whole room when the door of her room opened revealing Mustafa who was amused to see her walking around biting her nails, having a nervous look on her face.

"Woah.... It's such a rare sight sight to see. Dusron ko pareshan karne wale log aaj khud pareshan hai."

(The one who loves irritating others is the one who is anxious today.)

He teased, pinching her cheeks remembering her crazy tactics to annoy him, which didn't go well with her as she swatted his hand away from her face, making her way towards the washroom to calm herself ignoring Mustafa who was adding up to nervousness.

"Hey!! Wait...."

He held her hand as soon as he saw her turning her back, pulling her towards himself to calm her, finding her close to crying.

"I am scared."

She confessed, forgetting everything for a moment confiding in him finding concern in his eyes.

"Don't be. She won't do anything."

He smiled making her frown in return. Of course he had the audacity to say that afterall he was her favourite and wasn't included in her hit list.

"It's easy for you to say it. You are her favourite and that's why you aren't scared of her but on the other hand she doesn't like me and loves scolding me."

At the end of the sentence a small tear leaked out of her eye, nervousness getting best of her emotions, knowing the main reason behind Sadia dadi's arrival. She was always afraid of her, of her scolding, but in the past she was able to save herself keeping a low profile but now she couldn't avoid her even if she wanted to. Maybe she was being paranoid but she couldn't forget the scary vibes she got from Sadia dadi.

Mustafa was silent the whole time, giving her time to express everything, happy that she was confiding him when he noticed a single tear leaking out her eye, paining him. Wiping the tear, he held her hand, leading her towards the sofa pushing her to sit on it, whereas he guided himself to sit on his knees in front of her and started rubbing her cold hands to warm them up.

"Who said she doesn't like you ? It's just that she had a rough life which made her what she is today but that doesn't mean she is bad. I agree she is a little strict but once you get to know her, you'll love her."

His hands now found their way to her cheeks to caress them finding her leaning towards it, seeking it's warmth.

"I......."

"Don't think much and relax."

Leaning towards her, he tried taking her in his embrace when she pushed him and stood up, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Don't take advantage of my nervousness."

"Ahhhh....The little rebel is back."

Instead of feeling offended with her comment he smiled, glad to see her rebel side which he hated, but atleast it was better than seeing her cry.

"It never went away and I am not little."

Placing hands on her waist she towered above his sitting form, glaring at him for calling her little.
Yes, she was little compared to his huge physique but that didn't mean he would rub it on her face and she would take it without any complain.