CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

-BENJI'S POV-

I was sitting in my truck smoking a blunt letting all my thoughts flow threw my mind.

I had to find these niggas asap then I had to take care of Rosco. I mean I had plenty of time to worry about him so I guess I'd stick to Miko and her situation.

I opened the door and got out before closing the door behind me. Walking to the door, it opened and everybody was sitting on they ass as if they ain't have shit to do.

"What's y'all damn problem? Do I have to air y'all niggas?" I asked and they all hopped up before finding something to do which it was plenty to do.

Walking to the meeting room, Brandon and Polo circled around the table.

"Where Kel?" I questioned the two and they shrugged.

"Ion know. Ion keep up with him." Polo said and I waved him off.

"Ian ask all that."

I re-lit my blunt before taking a pull from it.

"How ole girl feeling about her Grandma?" Brandon asked and Polo brought his attention to me as if he as interested to know.

"She straight. I told her that crying wasn't gonna work if she wanted to find who ever did what they did." I said and Brandon smacked his lips.

"Nigga she is not us. That's a whole female." Brandon said shaking his head.

"Well she sholl wanna kill whoever did it so if she wanna make that a success, that crying shit had to stop." I said and Brandon shook his head.

The doors opened and Kel walked in. He had his computer in his hand and he sat beside me. He plugged in a hard drive and a bar loaded.

"Nigga what is this?" I asked and he put his hand up for me to wait.

"This hard drive was delivered to the old trap house this morning." Kel spoke and i raised a brow.

"Why was you at the old trap house anyway?" Polo asked.

"You know my baby moms live in the neighborhood. I was passing by and I saw somebody over there. I waited and walked over and this was laying in a box." Kel said.

"Have you viewed it yet?" Brandon asked and I nodded wanting to know as well. He shook his head no and the video finally loaded.

A video popped up and we were all now confused.

"Damn!" Polo spoke as he watched the man put a bullet in the woman's head.